Which is better?

mi grande busa

Registered
My first post. I'm in Afghanistan now, but when I get home, I want to get an full exhaust and either a PCIII or a Techlusion TFI. Which is better? Everyone uses a PCIII, but the TFI seems to make sense, being load-based, not RPM-based. The PC seems odd, only using one gear map. Any help will do. Thanks. Also, I'm limited on computer time.

TFI has a great sales pitch, but has not proven itself at all.

if i were you, i would stick to what works and what will be easiest for you to have mapped.

the pc3usb will do all you want it to and more.

The PC makes adjustments to the stock ECU map. The changes made with the stock ECU for different gears will still be in effect. There is also an accessory that can be added to further define more or less offset for each gear.

The Techlusion reminds me a bit of the Cobra Unit. There is no way it can give the adjustments the PCIII can. However it might put you in the ballpark for less money. If you want optimum performance, PCIII with a good tuner.

Welcome and thanks for serving!
beerchug.gif

Hey, thanks guys. I was able to get on today, due to the fact they limit our computer were I am at. I guess I'll get the PCIII, more or less because I haven't heard anything about the TFI. Thanks, again. Hey, I almost forgot, what accessory can be added?

Back