PCIII or PCV which one is better?

Mr.Nix

Registered
looking to get a power commander (a new one) which one do you guys believe is a better unit PCIII USB or PCV. i bought a used PCII USB off Ebay that was faulty:banghead: but will be ordering a new unit either or this week:please:. thnks in advance guys

Gen 1 or 2? If ur buying new get the PCv. It doesnt have many new features but is significantly smaller. I beleive they are close to same price so y not get newest technology if u can?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

looking to get a power commander (a new one) which one do you guys believe is a better unit PCIII USB or PCV. i bought a used PCII USB off Ebay that was faulty:banghead: but will be ordering a new unit either or this week:please:. thnks in advance guys

What year is your bike and what modifications have you made to the engine or plan on making ?

Well right know the engine is stock but I just got a set of voodoo pipes and i would like to do a airbox mod (small) I have a BMC RACE filter on the way, maybe later i might go with a brocks full system, no type of racing but want it to run at the best it can on the street :beerchug: and this is on a GEN 1 K5

I would save my money. When you go with the Brocks full system take it to someone who can Flash the ECU. More options, cost less, and uses what the factory sent you.

If you have to have a PC, I vote PCV.

Like dadofthree says, ECU editor is the way to go if you have a tuner in your area that knows what he is doing. If you dont have a full exhaust system, you dont need to tune the bike as you wont see any advantage doing it. If you go full system, airbox mod and filter then get it tuned.
Go to the link below to see more about ECU editor
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa - ECU hacking

My tuner suggested the pc3usb and an m4 full exhaust, seems to have done the trick, no complaints here. 2011 white.

Back