Which is better?

#cruncherbusa

Registered
Found both these pipes on ebay for a pretty good price, I'm wondering which is better for overall sound & performance, the Yoshimura TRS Exhaust or the Yoshimura RS-3 Exhaust?

oh I've seen more hp out of the trs than the rs3.

trs is triangular in shape. the rs3 is oval. whatever your preference is. Can't go wrong. Yosh is a decent pipe.

brock davidson genIII
hmf
akrapovic

Just installed new RS3 Racing baffle today. Awesome sound! My wife just shook her head as I fired it up for the first time and looked her way and smiled from ear to ear.

I have a yosh RS3 race full system, I like the sound. Its got a nice rumble when tooling around and gets damn loud when you are WFO
biggrin.gif

I think for the price, the yosh gives you the most bang for the buck, but the brock pipes are very nice and our buddy Tom at Veltune has some great deals. Either way you won't be disappointed its more of what do you like, and how much do you wanna spend
wink.gif

oh yeah, keep in mind this one point when shopping on ebay for yosh systems....from my experience they are mostly, if not all HIGH EXIT systems. Mine was when I got it off ebay and thats most of what I see on there.

Nothing wrong with this, except you WILL loose your passenger foot rest and need to remove your factory rear turn signals. You can order the "normal" exit mid pipe, directly from Yosh (only people that have it) for about $150 delivered (I gotta receipt to prove it
wink.gif
)

Now if someone can point me at some bracket that allows me to have the high exit pipe AND keep my passenger pegs, just tell me where to send the money
biggrin.gif

Now if someone can point me at some bracket that allows me to have the high exit pipe AND keep my passenger pegs, just tell me where to send the money
biggrin.gif
check out what hmf does for they're high exit pipes. I see that most of those mahcines have the passenger peg also.

I've found that the TRS (tri-oval) systems tend to be a little louder than the regular oval cans (RS3), and based on Dyno charts that I've also seen...the TRS does give a little more horsepower. I've got a full Micron system, and am very pleased with them so far. Gonna have it tuned and dynoed next week. Along with pair removal, air box mod, and PCIIIr...I'm hoping for something around 170 rwhp. Will definitely be disappointed if I don't at least get 170.

Brian

Brian

Back