Which front tire lift to buy

Abba Sky Lift Stoppy picture from UK

FB_IMG_1634564678271.jpg

Just a thought: every spring it seems that I see multiple Pitbull stands show up on Craigslist for a song! And they are heavy duty to the extreme IMHO.

Now if Abba would make a Top Mount sky lift that was built into/drops down from the Ceiling that would be epic. Then I could scoot right under there on my little rolling Washbucket/Shop stool unhindered by that Tarantula leg setup they have. :cool:

I think the issue with the Abba for many of us is that nearly all of us already have a rear stand and spools on the swingarm for routine chain maintenance and some, for tire changing. Many of us got some type of front stand, fork or triple tree to go with the rear. Even with just a rear stand the price of the Abba compared to a front stand of any type is kinda…high. :) I had six bikes at one time and only two had center stands so I have two rear and two front stands. I can put both bikes in the air for less than the cost of one Abba.

I have the Abba Front & Rear Package 2. Combines the Superbike Stand and Front Lift Arm. Ships direct for $315 (includes fitting kit and 8mm spool adaptor). I use it for detailing and general service. Easy one person operation - weight the rear foot peg and pull up on strap to get the front wheel off the ground. Very secure and stable once setup. Great quality, highly recommend.
Mine is being delivered today!

I think I’m going to order the Pitbull front lift. Anyone have a coupon code or place to order?
I’ve ordered direct through Pitbull before just trying to see if there are any savings to be had.

Back