which exhaust to get for 08 busa

jjc1800

Registered
looking into getting an exhaust for my 08 busa. im looking at muzzy or brocks. can you all give me your opinions. i want a full exhaust that puts out the most hp . which one gives you the most bang for the buck.

I liked Yosh R77 with Carbon Fiber Can. I like the Brock's Alien Head then the Muzzy. All 3 are within $100 bucks of each other so it depends on what you like on your bike. I am pissed because I wanted the HPC / Extreme Graphics rear hugger to match the carbon fiber can but they went out of business.

I've got the R-77 full exhaust. Prior to having it installed I had it ceramac coated black and it looks good. Overall very pleased.

r-55

r-55.jpg

I have a Muzzy M10 and love it. Decent power gain (like most other brands) and a nice deep rumbling tone. I have had many positive comments about the way my exhaust/bike sounds. Love it.

Depends on what you are looking for in an Exhaust to determine which to buy if you are looking for HP go with Brock, HMF, or Tsukgi. If you are looking for good sound and a little more HP the go with Yoshi or Akro. As for me I will never put a Muzzy or D&D pipe on any of my bikes they both sound like crap to me

Last edited:
what kind of mirrors do you have? They look great!!!:beerchug:

Made by Lockhart Phillips-got them here:

http://www.motosport.com/street/product/LOCKHART-PHILLIPS-RACING-CARBON-MIRROR-120MM/?catalogId=104022&refine=1&catID=583&pcatID=465&catName=Mirrors&srchHistoryURL=ufy37den||parentCategoryID~3^superParentCategoryID~category_root^parentCategoryName~Sport^categoryID~420^categoryName~Parts^subCategoryName~Body Parts^subCategoryID~465@7g59zblk||parentCategoryID~465^categoryID~583^categoryName~Mirrors

looking into getting an exhaust for my 08 busa. im looking at muzzy or brocks. can you all give me your opinions. i want a full exhaust that puts out the most hp . which one gives you the most bang for the buck.

i know you want a full system but i have slip ons, just showing them to you. R-77's CF...I like them...

DSC01473.JPG

DSC01474.JPG

DSC01475.JPG

The best looking, best quality, most reasonable sounding pipes with the best all round power delivery and best prices are Yoshi's. All the pipes are almost the same in power, so it really comes down to looks, fit, and finish. For those the Yoshi's are the ticket :beerchug: personally I love the R22 full system :bowdown::thumbsup:

Back