Which exhaust? I like them both!

IRDEATH

Registered
YOSH R-77 OR BROCKS SHORTMEG, BOTH FULL EXHAUST, FOR MY 2008 HAYABUSA. I CAN'T SEEM TO CHOOSE ONE OVER THE OTHER:banghead:, I LIKE THE SOUND AND LOOKS OF BOTH. WHAT SHOULD I GET? DOES ONE HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANT GAINS OVER THE OTHER?

Write R-77 on a piece of paper...then Brocks on another....put em in a hat....hold it up high...and have somebody pick one. You like em both so you'll be happy either way and you don't have to decide.:laugh:

Welcome aboard, the Brocks sound really good on the bikes I have been around.

brocks will make more power. fall back is brocks header pipes are thin and prone to bendind or Flatting on lowered bikes, or really hard landings from wheelies

Thanks for the input! I went with the yoshi r-77. Main reason is i got the full r-77 exhaust and a pciii for the same price as just the brocks exhaust. I guess i was leaning more towards a raspy, race sound from the exhaust to start with.....

R-77.

I like the look and it has the throaty sound that I wanted. Brocks in the other end makes more hp but deafening for my taste.

I like Brocks, but went the R-77 because the O2 sensor was plug and play. And I love the look.:thumbsup:

I have heard the R-77 and they sound good...but I had a brocks hindel on my old busa and it had an amazing sound. Either way its bad-azz...:beerchug:

Thanks for the input! I went with the yoshi r-77. Main reason is i got the full r-77 exhaust and a pciii for the same price as just the brocks exhaust. I guess i was leaning more towards a raspy, race sound from the exhaust to start with.....

+1. :thumbsup:good choice. IMO, the brocks is just way to loud, and you lose HP with them because they don't provide any back-pressure due to the mega-phone design. that is on mostly stock bikes anyhow.

What i went with...

DSCN0139.jpg

YEA I KNOW IT SOUNDS AWESOME:thumbsup:, GIVE ME A FEW MORE MONTHS AND I'LL PROBABLY BUY THAT ONE AS WELL. :beerchug:

Back