Best Exhaust System

Avitar

Registered
Hate to start a riot here about this, just wandering in opinions which exhaust is the best. I like the dual look but does the one exhaust produce better results. Also which exhaust has the deepest sound? I've looked at all the diffrent exhaust but which is better bolt ons and keep the stock look or full system and I have to go to one exhaust, except with the hmf high mounts which I really am thinking about purchasing.

you want start a riot,
you will start a search thread.
the question is almost impossible to answer, too many different opinions on the exhaust.
but to try and help
two brothers , d&d will be the loudest and deepest on slip ons for the dual look
hindle and tsugiki are two of the top h.p. pipes.
but when your talking h.p. your not talking a big difference between these and
yoshimura's, muzzys.
its all a matter of opinion on looks,sound,quality of build
you want go wrong with the hmf high mounts, they are extra nice
beerchug.gif

Search is your friend!

I see another of my old avatars in use
smile.gif

Eileen is quite popular on the internet. I should get some more pictures of her!

man i saw the HMF high mounts on a busa at my local dealership (a sales guy's bike) and i thought they looked awkward on the hayabusa. High mounts look awesome on the liter bikes and 600s, but i think the big rear end of the busa looks kind of weird with even more added to the big rear tail section. I was thinking of HMF high mounts too until i saw that. I'm gonna go muzzy i think, they seem to make the most power. Scorpion is my other choice because i heard the sound alone is worth it.

Great Looks, Sound and Best Bang for the Buck is the TiForce Sumo Hi-mount titanium full system.

$1500 Canadian, installed. Looks as good as Akrapovic's fit 'n finish.

Just my opinion.

post_6_34056_KOH0070.jpg

Garret. At first I thought that was funny. But you proly right.
I like the Micron for you have so many color options.

Back