Where's the service?

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I wish all vendors had the courtesy to tell you when you order and pay extra for quick shipping that they did not have the parts and it would take them a week to get them when you order them. I am not going to name them...but they are a Sponsor.

I order some parts on Thursday morning and paid for 2nd day. Should have been here today. Emailed them this morning since I never got a shipment status or anything.....no response....emailed again this afternoon and got a response that they were waiting on the clutches before they shipped the rest of the order and they would not be there until this Thursday.

MY BIKE IS TORE DOWN WAITING AND I HAVE A CHARITY RIDE THIS WEEKEND!

So I told them to cancel the order that I could not wait until they got their order in.

If you do not stock something, let people know you have to order it first....or offer an alternative.....they have 2 other brands of clutches.:banghead: that I would have taken and even paid more for just to get them:banghead:

Last time I order from them.:rulez:

COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!!!!!:welcome:

Sorry just had to rant....i am pizzed right now..casue I have to source it out again and reorder and pay more for quicker shipping.

Last edited:
sorry you are going through this...hope you can find another supplier in time

Mine was not quite as bad, but had something similar happen. Hate to hear it.

Back