Where's the PaNdEmIc?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Pan, if your watching, I need you to PM me your name and old address to register this laptop I bought off ya. Dell won't warranty cover me until I get ownership trasnferred.

If someone knows where he be, PM me.

Thanks!

Obviously he needs to use the libraries free computers, seeing he sold you his.
laugh.gif

heheheh yeah. if any of you know him, he's the cat that moved from Alabama to Cali a few months back... he's cool... sold me his laptop and now Dell needs me to get his name and old address to RE-REGISTER this laptop to me so they will cover a warrenty issue I'm having. ...like anyone knew you have to do that to get coverage.

Anyway, if ya know him, I'd appriciate info PM'd to me. Everyone here knows I'm cool, legit, on teh level etc etc ;)

I'm not so sure I'd back your "I'm cool, legit, on the level blah blah blah"

Give me $20 and I'll back you up on that claim
laugh.gif

Gratuitous
bump.gif
for Pan
tounge.gif

heheheh yeah.  if any of you know him, he's the cat that moved from Alabama to Cali a few months back... he's cool... sold me his laptop and now Dell needs me to get his name and old address to RE-REGISTER this laptop to me so they will cover a warrenty issue I'm having.    ...like anyone knew you have to do that to get coverage.

Anyway,  if ya know him, I'd appriciate info  PM'd to me.   Everyone here knows I'm cool, legit, on teh level etc etc   ;)
Dude!! he moved from Alabama to California like last year, he has since moved out of California to I dont remember where.

Havent see him around. anyone check his last logon date?

last time i talked with him he was living in the ATL
going to school i think. bout 2 mos ago.

I'm not so sure I'd back your "I'm cool, legit, on the level blah blah blah"

Give me $20 and I'll back you up on that claim
laugh.gif

Gratuitous
bump.gif
for Pan
tounge.gif
aw.... see how ya are? and I ALWAYS been nice to you
[whew! good thing that SEARCH button is broke hahahaha]

I'm not sure where to find member info... SEARCH is down

Dell warranty usually not limited to original purchaser.

I`d sudgest bringing it to autorised Dell repair senter and let them deal with it.

BTW. What issues are you having?

Dell warranty usually not limited to original purchaser.

I`d sudgest bringing it to autorised Dell repair senter and let them deal with it.

BTW. What issues are you having?
No Dell centers in Des Moines, Iowa that I know of.
smile.gif

Stupid Keyboard is getting flaky. shift I, ], and now shift K are failing. I removed the keyboard, blew it out, and reseated it thinking it was loose, but that didn't cover it. I can't believe Dell won't touch it without being REREGISTERED. The service tag clearly states 140 days of warranty left. Other ideas? I reinstalled XP on a brand new drive yesterday but that made no diff. It beeps on startup BEFORE windows loads - the ] key auto repeats. I asked the tech how either of us was supposed to KNOW it would need reregistered to be coverd, and he had no answer.

Dell autorised repair centers should be everywhere. Bring your laptop there, bribe the tech ( $20 ) will do, and they will replace your KB since it is stated to be on warranty.

If not, take KB out and disassemble sticky keys. Usually some soda spills caused such problems. You can replace just those key internals with rarely used keys. You might try to find broken Dell on ebay and use KB from it. I think I have Dell KB somewhere.

IF you existed all possibilities just make some close up pictures of your KB and I might be able to find you replacement.

He moved somewhere real close to where I am in Alpharetta GA (just N. of ATL). Have not heard from on the board for a while, I thought we would have met and ride together but he dropped off the earth...

As I recall he wrecked his busa again after moving to ATL from Cali and decided to give it up. Though I may be wrong.....

I was about to start a thread about where Charlie might be, but I could always tell that he was only going to be around for the duration....

alas....my one n only member of the Big Diesel Fan Club has gone astray....
fsusux is right-Pan wiped out his busa late last year n figured it was too much for him so said that was it.
beerchug.gif

yeah I found him, got my Dell keyboard replaced. he'd wrecked and sort of gave up riding so he hasn't been around. still alive and recovering nicely as I reacall

Back