where to buy tires?

skathegip

Registered
alright, i got 2000 miles out of the 1/2 life Battlax 010 that was on my bike when i got it. happy with the tire, but cant find anyone reasonable on price. i cant see spending $200 on a single tire, i put 4 on my car for $250. i am new to the board and thought someone here would know where the tirerack is for motorcycle tires. i think i am ready to try the bt014, but cant find one for less than 180. any suggestions?

You'll love the BT-014. I am on my second set and are the best street tire I have every had. They stick like glue, warm up quickly and get decent milage, around 5k. I buy mine from my Suzuki dealer. I bought my last set for $250 mounted, plus I had to pay the governers portion as well. Ended up out the door for $270 I think. If you can't get your dealer to give you a discount, I'm thinking you'll probably pay around $180. If I were you, I wouldn't change just one tire, I'd change them both. Especially if you ride your busa hard and do much corner work. Running two different tires can upset your bikes suspension and make it squirrelly in the corners.

sounds great, thanks. i am not to fond of suzuki by me. they have a tendancy to forget to tighten things. i had them put a chain on and replace rear pads. they didnt bolt the rear brake on tight. i rode it home 20 miles and then noticed the loose bolts. i am nervous going back to dealer for anything!! i am sure that they will never work on my bike again!!

{url]http://www.discountmotorcycletire.com/[/url]

Any top brand is good, just personal prefeence.

Back