Where to buy thin headgasket for busa?

SKILLZ

Registered
I am about to do the dreaded 2nd gear fix on my bike and I am going to do a few engine mods while it is down. Can someone tell me where to buy the thin head gasked for the busa(Stock bore)? Price? I am also looking for a stock intake cam if someone has one laying around.

(SKILLZ @ Feb. 14 2007,19:21) I am about to do the dreaded 2nd gear fix on my bike and I am going to do a few engine mods while it is down.  Can someone tell me where to buy the thin head gasked for the busa(Stock bore)? Price?  I am also looking for a stock intake cam if someone has one laying around.
Thinnest made is a multi layered steel Cometic .018 . Right at 80 bucks from Street N Track or Golden Child .

You would have right at .037 piston to head distance with that one.

Using a .032 OEM head gasket and removing the .010 base gasket you would have right at .040 piston the head distance and the piston would obviously have less negative deck height " desirable " . The OEM head gasket can be bought for cheap bucks . I paid 30 for my last one and there are more available so I hear .

I have a low mile intake cam with bearing pressed on and a new never ran APE adjustable sprocket pressed on with fo use on the exhaust side with cam set on 106 centerline already. If you can part with 165.00 bucks shipped , it can be yours .

(mountainmotor @ Feb. 14 2007,17:36) I have a low mile intake cam with bearing pressed on and a new never ran APE adjustable sprocket pressed on with fo use on the exhaust side with cam set on 106 centerline already.
Oh how I want

Back