Where The Gang, I'm Back

Vans Damn Daniel GIF

Rubb spoke of you often....

Glad to see you checking in, nice to see the original posters on here, it really shows how great this forum is....

Too bad Rubb has gone off the rails.....he is a character.....
Man I don't know where my Guy at man... He is a character man, I'm talking real life, love that dude to death. He will. Come slinking along soon, I believe It. I'm gonna see if I got any old emails or text and blow his a$5 up.

Hope your well. We use yo have some crazy fun in here...

Man I don't know where my Guy at man... He is a character man, I'm talking real life, love that dude to death. He will. Come slinking along soon, I believe It. I'm gonna see if I got any old emails or text and blow his a$5 up.

A member here lives in the same city as Rubb and said he has fallen off the wagon and into hard times...he sold his bike and as far as we know has fallen completely off the radar...he hosted here a few months ago though....

Hopefully he turns himself around and comes back.

He was good for morale...

Rubb is probably having fun with another crazy girlfriend. The man loves to live on the edge. Lol

Back