Girl scouts early recruitment for motorcycle gangs...

Could never put my finger on it until now... how are motorcyle gangs and the girl scouts alike???

motorcycle gang

3.jpg

girl scouts

4.jpg

motorcycle gang

vest-1.jpg

girl scouts

1-2.jpg

thought i'd post it here before i posted it on the HD forum i'm on... what do you think? i'm i just delusional...

i think all those patches have meaning to them. you may not mean offense, but someone else might not have as much as a sence of humor.

Evil,
All of those patches on the Mongols vest and the Hells Angels vest do have very specific meanings. You may offend/piss someone off by posting this. If you have any questions pm me.

Yeah, make fun of his 1%er patch, see where that gets you:laugh: It is funny though, I just wouldn't rub it in :rofl:

That is a good idea to remove the pic of the Mongols vest! That 1% patch is a big deal and is something that should not be made fun of!! If anyone has a question to what that means pm me and I will let you know.

yeah, a buddy is the president of a HA group down in NC and let me tell ya, those guys will do some rather unreal things to protect their colors (aka the vest/jacket, etc). He has a sticker on his harley, says "this bike belongs to a 1%er, f with it and find out" of course its got the HA icon on it too. Says he leaves the bike, keys in it all over the worst parts of town and has *never* had a problem :whistle:

He's a great guy to have on your side in a bar fight too :laugh:

It may be funny to some, but if you knew what some of those patches mean and the consequences that could happen to someone that makes fun of those patches, it would not be funny anymore.

They are. I know a couple of HA members here in AZ and they use to come into the bar that I bounced at all the time. I never had a problem with them.

Back