where i've been...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
i've been off the radar for a little bit, and thought i'd drop you guys a line to know i'm not dead or in jail. some of you may know that i've been assessing for an elite aviation unit in the army, and i wanted to let you know that i graduate next week. i passed. a little over a month of hell, and i'm done with it. i'm really glad that i'm on the other side now. anyway, missed you guys, i hope to be more active in the forum in the next few weeks since i FINALLY GET TO HAVE MY DAMN BIKE BACK AFTER 26 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

hoo-waah, Soldier. Congrats and welcome back. (101st, 82nd? or you're not allowed to tell us :whistle: )

CONGRATS OGRE! Are you now free to come and go as you please again? Lose any weight?

Welcome back...were you going airborn or did you get into the helicopter piolit program???

and sorry, but the name "Big Sexy" is already taken....by me!

Welcome back...were you going airborn or did you get into the helicopter piolit program???

and sorry, but the name "Big Sexy" is already taken....by me!

He can't say, or he'd have to kill you....:laugh:
NSDQ

CONGRATS OGRE! Are you now free to come and go as you please again? Lose any weight?

actually i'm up almost 20 lbs, i started lifting really heavy a couple months before i left korea. lmao, my arms and shoulders got a bit bigger. the extra weight has slowed my run a bit, but not much. i'm starting a cutting cycle now that the most physically demanding part of my training is done. and the unit i'm with is designated the 160th SOAR.

Back