I've been unfaithful,...........seeking forgiveness

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Okay,.......my conscience has gotten the best of me. I'M GUILTY! I admit that I've been unfaithful. I've been spending time on another site for the past couple weeks to acquire enjoyment and knowledge. I have stopped by the ORG,............maybe once a day,...........but half-heartedly at that. For those already wondering? It's not a **** site, it's not another bike site,..............it's much worse,...............I'm too ashamed to say. Okay,...............deep breathe,.............I can do this,.............................it's a "cager" site.(LS1tech.com) THERE,..........THERE,..............I've say it. Aaaahhhh,............the relief,......it's out. I feel much better now.

Anyway,........my "other" love,.........a sexy little 60 Impala which sits on the other end of my shop,.........needs a new heart and soul. So,.........as life sometimes permits,........a complete LS1 driveline falls in my lap. I'm a little old school when it comes to Chevy engines. I've built my share of strip/street engines in the past,..........but yet to have any real dealings with the latest and greatest Gen III small block. So,........what better way to become more "edumacated" than search the WWW?

So,......to sum this all up,..........I have acknowledged my wrong ways,.......and I promise to do better. IF any or all of you can find it within yourselves to forgive me,...................we will put this matter of infidelity behind us and move on. Happy day to all!!:thumbsup:

:cookoo: I should've taken my meds before leaving the house this morn. ???

You should be flogged, caned, drawn and quartered and then keel hauled on an aircraft carrier you worthless two timing,monkey arse licking sack of dog shiat!

Wait... did you say Chevy????
Where's the pics!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think anybody will fault you for spending time on a site dedicated to American muscle. Many of us a fans of Domestic V8s and lots have owned Camaros, FireBird, or Stangs..

Don't beat yourself up about it. We are all about forgive and forget. It takes a man to admit his shortcomings and come clean about stuff like that. I am sure that with time, you will be accepted again with open arms. :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Thats the first step to getting HELP is admitting you have a problem!:-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Here we go again. We just forgave another member today for this very thing:laugh: I think we need your screen name over there so we can see what you said about us or linked back to us. So how many youtube vette spanks busa videos did you fabricate?

I dont know if I can forgive you yet:laugh:

Alright. I found you over there:poke:

:lol:

busa eater.jpg

Last edited:
:worthless:

they just dont build them like they used too... :) twice power 1/2 the displacement..

Ever thought about checking into the LS2?It's a sweetheart.

Actually,.........I'm using a set of ported and flowed LS6 heads with a GM Hot Cam to crank out a few more ponies on this LS1. I know I can make more power and make it more radical with a different cam,.........but this car will be a touring machine with a little "bumpity, bumpity" under the hood. Plus,......my 5 and 10 year old boys are eating up my surplus cash,.......and I've found that LSX engines like a lot of cashflow. :rulez:

:laugh:

You should be flogged, caned, drawn and quartered and then keel hauled on an aircraft carrier you worthless two timing,monkey arse licking sack of dog shiat!

Wait... did you say Chevy????
Where's the pics!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry,.......no pics to share. Still in the early stages of starting a restoration. Some people are able to see potential in a fair condition car,...........others see a pile of ****. I see beauty in the early 60's ,.......no matter the condition.

Back