Where have you traveled for work?

might take me a few hours, I'll get one posted in a little while :)

I've been to every state now for work. I was lucky and when I was 20 I took a job with a software company that had me traveling all over the U.S. for work. I'll work on a map but it will take me a while. :)

you did say just where work has taken you right? not all the random spots people have gone :whistle:

Absolutely freaking NO WHERE!! I'm getting tired of staring at these 4 walls and other people's children!! :banghead:

Snakers, you have a nice looking scooter! I don't want to post my map... it depresses me...

Thx Snakers, I gave up after messing with it, so its not complete but its the more memorable places :laugh:

All of that is over the past 5yrs....averaging 140-150nights a year in a Marriott and a lot of seat time on American Airlines planes. The real perks are with upgrades, they make it a little easier to be away from home that much.

Dang. I don't go anywhere. My office is 10 mins from my house. When I was a field employee I would travel to different jobsites but they we all here in az. We went to new Mexico every now and then but thats about it.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Crap, missed a chance to go to Baltimore yesterday. We are sending crews for hurrincane recovery.

Since being in the military for 16 years, I have visited almost every continent and many, many countries. I would say that I am around 100 countries or so and even more cities in the states. Not all good times, but a good time when I look back on it.

Back