Ping Arkansas folks...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Might come down for a weekend looking to map out some of the not so traveled best roads! Besides the main stream stuff what are some of your favorites?

I love SR341

Looking for breath taking views, Technical challenge, and Fun Factor!

I've heard there is a place called Russelville (I think) that is better than the dragon and not all crowded. Some Motard guys from here take their DRs up there as well as their big boy bikes. It may be the same SR341

Hit up dalynchmob4, he is from Russelville. Also, check with Dennis he rides AR quite a bit I think. Sorry Dennis if I mispoke. And you are right Sonny, Arksansas has some of the best roads around.
beerchug.gif

Yeah I have a friend from there and his dad and his uncle ride oh wait we are talking about Arkansas, so that is only one person.

If you are staying around Eureka Springs, I recommend:
62 W to 12 E (?) through Hobbs State Park to 23 S
Take 23 S (aka the Pig Trail)to 64E to Ozark and have lunch at the Rivertown BBQ.
After lunch, take 64 E to Clarksville (you can double back and take 40 if you don't want to go small town to small town.
As you are leaving Clarksville, take 21 N to 292 E to 123 N through the Ozark National Forest.
Follow 123 N to 7 N.  to Jasper.  Nice little town to take a break.  This is where we had lunch on the group ride during the 2006 MW Meet and Greet.
Take 7 N to 412 W to 62 W back to Eureka Springs.

If you are headed further east, I can tell you how to hit the Pig trail and the Arkansas Dragon in the same day.

I knew Dennis had some good routes. We okies dont realize how bad our roads suck until we leave the state.
guns.gif

Back