where can i find the best deal on riding gear

drag_on77598

Registered
what's up all? anyone have a web link where i can get the best prices in ICON GEAR? i love the look but hate the price, oh who makes the all around best helmet? icons vents are twice the size of shoei's and half the price. my 2 cents

one word....

EBAY.

You can also check some of the apparel/parts stores online.

cyclegear.com
bikebandit.com

just to name two. Try doin a Google on 'em.

Contact GMBUSA #540-910-0911--Paul his a local board member here ! He has the best deals with Icon gear.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113880712 -->

Contact GMBUSA ! He has the best deals with Icon gear.
+1
cool.gif
GMBUSA cut me a hell of a price on my Mainframe helmet!

NewEnough.com has great prices and service as well. I highly recommend them.

Call Kathy at all pro motorsports.

1-877-797-2453

She beat every single online price for Icon gear that I could find, and with SHIPPING INCLUDED!

She deals even better if you "order a package".

Such as a lid, jacket, gloves, and boots.

Tell her Jynx from Suzukihayabusa.org sent ya.
biggrin.gif

Well, I guess that I am from here too...but WAY more posts over there.
smile.gif

If you live in Houston there is a cycle gear there so you don't have to worry about sizing you can go there and try it on.

Marc

If you are in the Los Angeles area (or for those who are), call Vu at Apex Moto, they are in Garden Grove. He will give you the best deal around!

hey i forgot, to all on board, there is a lil bike store here in houston called helmet warehouse(i'll post info later), and i went by there to put tires on my bike and guess what? i forgot they where the cheapest place ever. example if it costs $10.00 at dealer it is $5.00 there.
i have looked everywhere for that leather ICON JACKET scull and bones for $600.00, and have had no luck well yesterday i saw it there for $425.00 who says it doesn't pay to wait. also put on a freash set of power pilots $119.00 for the front and $155.00 for the rear and $35.00 to put on.

Ah, you went to Pasadena. They are pretty reasonable. Nice little spot that does get much publicity. I have bought tires there before, but next time around I think I'm going with a Shinko on the rear from Klaus, he has some cheap azz tires.

Ah, you went to Pasadena.   They are pretty reasonable.  Nice little spot that does get much publicity.  I have bought tires there before, but next time around I think I'm going with a Shinko on the rear from Klaus, he has some cheap azz tires.
check this out those tires that you are talking about (Shinko's) my buddy had placed on for 240.00 out the door. also i found a icon jacket(skull & bones) that lists EVERYWHERE for $600.00 for $425.00. check it out, i'd like to get a nice size group together and buy tires, etc.. at a group rate

hey i forgot, to all on board, there is a lil bike store here in houston called helmet warehouse(i'll post info later), and i went by there to put tires on my bike and guess what? i forgot they where the cheapest place ever. example if it costs $10.00 at dealer it is $5.00 there.
i have looked everywhere for that leather ICON JACKET scull and bones for $600.00, and have had no luck well yesterday i saw it there for $425.00 who says it doesn't pay to wait. also put on a freash set of power pilots $119.00 for the front and $155.00 for the rear and $35.00 to put on.
Does this place have a site or a number?

Contact GMBUSA (Paul)#540-910-0911--,a local board member here ! He has the best deals with Icon gear.

I have that jacket and helmet to match.....real bad a**..

Scott

Back