Where can i find not used extended swingarm

Would you be interested in a six over macintosh look alike? Its matte black with lower bracing. could send you pics if your interested. Its on my dragbike now and I just bought a used 12 over tail section so I need 12 over arm. I would want about 700.00 thats what its gonna cost me to get the one I want made and thats dirt cheap. let me know. Ron:thumbsup:

google "extended swingarms", theres a million places out there,I had mine made at thompson swingarms,they will build you whatever you want if you have the $$

why only 3", I dont think you will even notice a difference at +3

had mine at 6 over and loved it

082408_11291.jpg

I looked around and compared. Terry McIntosh had the best looking best built arms for a small stretch in my opinion. Lots of opinions out there however.

Here are a couple of pictures of mine to give you an idea. They are not cheap and not easy to find unless Terry is building them again.

And Devil Dog is very wrong about noticing a difference! :) Well depends on what he is talking about... Looks wise, most can't tell by glancing at it if it is 2-3 over. That was one of the reasons I didn't want to go longer. I can tell a big difference in mine as far as wheelie control. Even when set about 2.25" over.

arm1.jpg

arm2.jpg

arm3.jpg

ooooo I love the copper.... don't see many others around anymore.:thumbsup:

if the purpose is to keep the front end down(which im assuming it is since it definately isnt appearence since you really cant tell the difference in a 2-3" stretch by just looking at it),3" isnt gonna help a whole lot,better off with adding a brocks cheater weight and slamming it....IMO

I looked around and compared. Terry McIntosh had the best looking best built arms for a small stretch in my opinion. Lots of opinions out there however.

Here are a couple of pictures of mine to give you an idea. They are not cheap and not easy to find unless Terry is building them again.

And Devil Dog is very wrong about noticing a difference! :) Well depends on what he is talking about... Looks wise, most can't tell by glancing at it if it is 2-3 over. That was one of the reasons I didn't want to go longer. I can tell a big difference in mine as far as wheelie control. Even when set about 2.25" over.

looks like you still have another 2" to move back as you have it set dead center

looks like you still have another 2" to move back as you have it set dead center

Last year my bike was stock wheelbase. With a brick on it would lift the front tire lightly as it came into through the powerband in first and kind of skip it in second and part of third. Over the winter I added the swingarm and 25+ horsepower. Even with the brick off and running the swing arm shorter than these pictures it doesn’t power wheelie as easy as before. I think it will go back another 2 links (5/8") in that picture.

Here is another picture. And the dyno curves.

rickoldvsnew.jpg

IMG_4316 (Medium).JPG

are they CF rims???

at 6 over, slammed,cheater weight and weighing 290lbs I still could get the front end up if I really wanted too,only from 1st though but thats all i was ever concerned with:whistle:

if 3 over works for ya then good for you bro:beerchug:

Back