? Where can I find a Clean Busa for 6-8K ?

Should be able to find an '03 in decent shape for that price.

Maybe an '02 but check to be sure the starter motor has been replaced before you buy an '02.

Happy hunting! They're out there, waiting to be found and given a good home.

--Wag--

you can always check ebay i know people that buy vehicles off ebay all the time or check with a dealership thats where i bought my 04 busa LE with 7,000 miles with pipe and power commander and a bunch of other mods for only 9k and i have own my busa for a year and no problems so i would say thats a good enuff deal for me lol

you may consider a new 07, i was also looking for a used but quickly realized finding a CLEAN busa for under 8k is not easy. I bought a new 07 for 9,600 from a dealer near my house. financing on a new bike is much better and of course you get a warranty and know the bike has not been beaten or crashed. just my .02
smile.gif

I am looking to sell my '05 black and silver hayabusa. It has 4200 miles, showroom condition, kept in a heated garage. Has had 4 oil changes, does need a rear tire soon.
The bike is all stock and never seen rain. Reason for sale is because I am getting divorced and need the funds. Looking to get 8500.00 and I am located in Niagara Falls N.Y. If interested pm me. I know this belongs in the classified section but he asked.

(FLY-N-LOW @ Jun. 09 2007,20:43) I am looking to sell my '05 black and silver hayabusa.  It has 4200 miles, showroom condition, kept in a heated garage. Has had 4 oil changes,  does need a rear tire soon.
The bike is all stock and never seen rain.  Reason for sale is because I am getting divorced and need the funds.  Looking to get 8500.00 and I am located in Niagara Falls N.Y.  If interested pm me.  I know this belongs in the classified section but he asked.
Fly-n-low,, im intrested,
please e-mail me some pictures at
[ william.catalina@mylanlabs.com ]

hmm.... I too might be able to help.
It all depends on what happens tomorrow (court date from ticket@ Busa Bash).

Check out the post above from CCbusa05. A perfect 05 blue/silver for $7K. Nice bike!

Back