Where are the 2010 ?

You think they have enough back log of 09s and 08s to keep new bikes on showroom floors during 2010 if they don't release a 2010 model? :dunno:

Here u go the new 2010 Colors!

2010-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Ra.jpg

2010-Suzuki-HayabusaGSX1300Rb.jpg

How healthy is Suzuki?

As far as M/C sales go profits are down 50% and sales are down 25%. Their exports are declining as well.

Maybe that the only reason that they showed a profit is (1) due to the mid year price increase, in which they jacked the price on all the bikes even the ones that were ordered and shipped. (2) the manufacturing plant cutbacks (furloughs).

How healthy is Suzuki?

As far as M/C sales go profits are down 50% and sales are down 25%. Their exports are declining as well.

Maybe that the only reason that they showed a profit is (1) due to the mid year price increase, in which they jacked the price on all the bikes even the ones that were ordered and shipped. (2) the manufacturing plant cutbacks (furloughs).

Check it... Financial Information | Global Suzuki

Man, Looks like we N. Americans are paying a whole lot more for our Suzukis than the rest of the world.

Guess it could be that the rest of the world is more into the scooter scene than we are.

Well im going to the bike show in Novi, Michigan in Jan. and all i can say is if that black one is there my money will be gone im buying one!

We talked to the owner of our dealership today (Suzuki City in Biloxi MS) and he said that Suzuki in general is dragging their proverbial feet on releasing any information.. colors, how many are going to be produced, etc.. all due to the economy.

Even his Factory Suzuki MX team has taken a hit. :(

From what I have heard from ths site and a few other gsxr sites about the hold on the 2010's .... is 1) trying to move old inventory...08's and 09's..(How I got my 09 1k for a good price. A friend and I did a group buy together. An 08 b-king and an 09 1k!) That was what the dealer told me. 2.) The economy has hit everyone... no one is spending Even the other 3 Jap motorcycle companies. Honda nad Kawaski are keeping the same 1k models....no new design... just color changes and updates. 3.) Dollar to yen too!....

just like i said a few weeks the dealer that i work at we can only order more 09's. we have some good deals on k9 1000 for mid 8K and that's here in CA

Man, Looks like we N. Americans are paying a whole lot more for our Suzukis than the rest of the world.

Guess it could be that the rest of the world is more into the scooter scene than we are.

Just like perscription drugs, guess we'll have to cross the border :rofl:

Back