When you

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Jus wondering when you log on here, whats the first thing you folks go to? I allmost allways go to new post 1st. Then look around for any reply's I might have got from my post but sometimes forget what & where I wrote.

rock.gif
tounge.gif

Jus wondering when you log on here, whats the first thing you folks go to?  I allmost allways go to new post 1st. Then look around for any reply's I might have got from my post but sometimes forget what & where I wrote.

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Great question Hawaiibusa. You will get a Bozo Button upon arrival to the states.

I was going to start a thread regarding this so we can track what members do, and hopefully use the data to improve the site(if at all possible, right cap?
smile.gif
).

1) I have my hayabusa.org link set to open this page so I can see what forums are active and what members and guests are doing. It is the easiest way to see who is online the most. Please don't point at me, cuz it's obvious...
biggrin.gif

2) Next stop is the "new posts" link. Here is the best place to see if someone has replied to a post after your last post. The only exception is when the cache (no pun intended) is cleared, and you see only one page of new posts.

3) I use the forum pages alot now. More experienced board users will find it very effective at tracking the most threads at once. If someone wants a more helpful explanation of making the board user-friendly to yourself, let me know and I can help guide you. Everyone does it just a bit different.

Kent, I am going to move this thread to Message Board Suggestions in a day or two. One problem we have here is alot of members don't go to all the forums and browse around. Not your fault, or anyone else's, just the way it has evolved. I probly just got ahead of myself, but I can be that way sometimes and you guys love it.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I always go to "New Posts"

Great question Hawaiibusa. You will get a Bozo Button upon arrival to the states.[/QUOTE]

They should make a state out of those islands.
wink.gif

Thinker

I always go to "New Posts"

Great question Hawaiibusa. You will get a Bozo Button upon arrival to the states.

They should make a state out of those islands.
wink.gif

Thinker[/QUOTE]
Okay, okay...

he will get the dumb button upon arrival to the 'Mainland'.

Thinker, you probly own a freakin Bozo button. hahahaha.....
Tossin ya some crap here, and you know this man!

I watched that show for ages before going to school. Always wanted to play the dang bucket game... looked easy.
rock.gif

1) I have my hayabusa.org link set to open this page Main Message Board Page so I can see what forums are active and what members and guests are doing. It is the easiest way to see who is online the most. Please don't point at me, cuz it's obvious... [/QUOTE]
Same here.
I start with General and read all of the new post and mark them as all read. Then I move on to Random Thoughts and repeat. And so on all the way down to First time void. Once there I start over at the top if there are any now post.

For the record, Hawaii is the 50th state. The locals around here just dont consider it part of the "Mainland" or "states".

Funny thing Thinker, I cant count how many times visitors ( we cant call em tourist's anymore... politically incorrect ... ) have told me " so when ya'll comin back to the states? " or " I'm from the states" ... say what!
ices_rofl.gif

Being that I am not as computer literate as most of you, I just come some how and enjoy whatever pops up first...

And I'm cool with that...
muscle.gif

40__s.gif
I Grab a drink and head for the new posts......and then off to the classifieds !!! in search of Busa for sale !!!!

Back