When God doesn't make sense?

Creekboy

Registered
Two weeks ago my Aunt in kansas called me with her grief. A couple of men broke into her son's house and killed him and left his wife for dead whom at the time was pregnant. Just a few days his widow gave birth to there newborn son. After coming home from the hospital things we so empty as she spoke to her Mother n law my aunt. They named the child after his father. Then over this weekend she pulled out of her driveway with child in car and was hit broadsided by a tractor trailer 18 wheeler and was killed instantely including the grandchild. My grief for my Aunt has been hard to understand.
Now yesterday my Nephew whom has lived with us moved back to live with his father and younger brother David whom just turned 16 years old. Called us appartenlty David slipped out in the midnight hour to run with some of his friends and on his way to there house misjudged a train (Amtrack) running at a high rate of speed, not knowing which track it was on because the lights where so bright according to witness's made a poor judgment call and was killed and dragged hundreds of yards down the track.
We are leaving in the morning to go to Memphis, my emotions are so mixed right now, I just want to cry and scream out why? All I can do right now is just type...please remember me and my loved ones in this hour,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your families loss and if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

All of you are on my prayers...

I know it is really hard to understand, but just remember God always has a purpose for doing things and never doubt Him. He will help all of you get through this. God bless!

Two weeks ago my Aunt in kansas called me with her grief. A couple of men broke into her son's house and killed him and left his wife for dead whom at the time was pregnant. Just a few days his widow gave birth to there newborn son. After coming home from the hospital things we so empty as she spoke to her Mother n law my aunt. They named the child after his father. Then over this weekend she pulled out of her driveway with child in car and was hit broadsided by a tractor trailer 18 wheeler and was killed instantely including the grandchild. My grief for my Aunt has been hard to understand.
  Now yesterday my Nephew whom has lived with us moved back to live with his father and younger brother David whom just turned 16 years old. Called us appartenlty David slipped out in the midnight hour to run with some of his friends and on his way to there house misjudged a train (Amtrack) running at a high rate of speed, not knowing which track it was on because the lights where so bright according to witness's made a poor judgment call and was killed and dragged hundreds of yards down the track.
   We are leaving in the morning to go to Memphis, my emotions are so mixed right now, I just want to cry and scream out why? All I can do right now is just type...please remember me and my loved ones in this hour,
I am sorry for your grief.

If anyone needs prayers and comfort right now, it would be you and your extended family. I'm saddened to read of your loss, and I will be praying for your family.

Very sorry for your loss'~
sad.gif
Prayerts sent...

Sorry to here about your loss
sad.gif

...You and your family will be in my prayers. If ya need someone to talk to ... please feel free to PM at anytime mate

My heart truly goes out to you and your loved ones. There are no words to console.

--Wag--

Sorry for the loss. I will lift up your names in prayer and add them to our prayer list at church. The natural human question is always why me. When I am in this situation I always think of Job. God bless you.

Dam Creekboy...no words to express my sympathies
sad.gif
Hang in there, and let us know if you need anything.

If this is part of God's plan, then I sure don't understand it.
mad.gif

Back