Grandad again.

newman

Registered
Lynne and me have just became Grandparents again.:thumbsup:
This is our 10th grandchild.

My son and his girlfriend Alma just had a baby boy.
They have called him Ingimar David Wheeler.

Middle name David is my name.
I'm so proud of my son he's gone from a druggie to having a very nice girlfriend and is a manager in a sports store.

10426728_768861829833252_4302976124280189774_n.jpg

559919_10202404021435843_434267477_n.jpg

Congratulations newman and Lynne!!! Beautiful baby boy!!! So happy for your son for turning his life around too :thumbsup:

:)

Thank you everyone.
Alma had a caesarian because the baby was in a breech position.

I wish I could get them all together one day.
Trouble is 4 live in Iceland and 6 live here in England
I'm sure it will happen sometime in the future.

Congratulations on the new family member. :beerchug: Just remember super glue is not to be used to keep the diaper on.

You should be very proud of your son. It sounds like he has made it through some rough times. He himself should be proud, he has done a great job and has a good looking family.

Thank you everyone.
Alma had a caesarian because the baby was in a breech position.

I wish I could get them all together one day.
Trouble is 4 live in Iceland and 6 live here in England
I'm sure it will happen sometime in the future.

JMO

If you want to get them all together (for a picture?) you need to plan it.

They will all come together for a funeral and that is probably not the best time to have a happy group picture taken.

In America we have the 4th of July and a few other holidays - I don't know (but expect) that you have some holidays over there too.
PLAN to get together at one of them - summertime is a good time for a portrait. You could always hire a Pro Photographer and tell them
you paid a deposit and this is the date and they have to be here! I know easier said then done - however where there is a will there is a way.
You don't want to wait for a funeral do you?

It is possible that if there is a wedding coming up that would also be a good time to get a family photo taken.
Just remember that is usually a busy day so again that would have to be planned too.

Yup - Weddings and Funerals are usually the two events that bring families together, That or a planned get together that someone organized in advance.

Again JMO because I know how fast time flies......Next thing you know years have gone by and you never got them together.

Congrats on another Grandchild. :beerchug:

Back