When God doesn't make sense?

Oh my God, I'm so sorry to hear about the terrible scenerios your family is going through right now. I really don't know what to say about this
sad.gif
You and your Family will be in my prayers Brother.

You know he has a plan for all of us man.....sometimes it is hard to understand tho.

I am so sorry for your loss bro. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

WOW, certainly more than a fair share of burnden for you and your family. Prayers are with you guys, it sounds like some may need it.
sad.gif

very sorry creekboy.........I couldn't fathom so much sorrow in such a short time. My heart goes out to you and your relatives.

Thanks for the encouragement and gracious thoughts, my family and I appreciate you all for the time you have given back to me. This is so damn hard for me, and I know in a few short hours my journey will begin to Memphis....to bury my nephew......I need strength from God for this and I and my wife need your prayers....forgive me roomies....I cannot help but cry and try to type ...thanks to all of you I hope with Gods will to be back here by Saturday and I will come back on and talk some then...this room is my crutch...again thank you my extended family...until then Mick

Mick -
I just saw this. Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. We're all here for you.

Shawn

sad.gif
holy crap....

I didnt read any other posts since I want to react to your statement.
all I can think of at the moment is they are in a better place now, and the powers that be have something in store for you.

PLEASE let us know what we can do.

speechless.............

As I read of your family's hardships a deep sadness came over me. I'm sorry for your pain. God loves you and your family. He just needed a few to come back home to Him. They are in the arms of our Savior and happy. It is those who are left here in this life that are sad and miss them dearly. You will be in my  prayers. May God hold you and yours close to Him and comfort you.

<!--EDIT|mikeo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121362911 -->

Oh crap, Mick...damn sorry to hear this bro.
sad.gif

I will pray for peace for you and your loved ones. Keep your chin up....

Creekboy. I have no words to relieve your grief. I would struggle to understand this myself. My thoughs and prayers are with you and your family.

I believe everything happens for a reason, but fore the life of me right now, I can't think of any that makes any sense.

Mick, I got an email from another member about you...I have no words for the kind of trauma your family's suffering from right now...times like this you have to be questioning "why?"

You're in my thoughts...ANYTHING we can do for you, please let us know...
sad.gif

Hang in there creekboy, I'll be praying for peace in the lives of you and your family. We can't always track God and what He's up to and most of the time we don't even understand. What we do know He makes no mistakes and He takes responsibility for what He allows. Find comfort in that and I'll also pray for a revelation as to the purpose of such events.

God bless you and yours,
allow Christ to be strong through you for your loved ones.

Back