When a dead battery cost you ££££

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
So yesterday my partner and I decided to take the bikes out for a run and found that his battery had died, reason unknown. So I take it out and put it on the trickle charger and decide to take the car out and still go to the bike shop to take a look around. Now this place is a clothing and Guzzi / Aprillia dealer. We take a wander around and before you can say enter your pin number sir we have new riding gear, which I in particular am not short of but hey new gear is new gear right :whistle:. I got a fully vented and lined jacket for all season riding and pants to match, the other half got a new multi purpose jacket as well. so a discharged battery cost me £ 425 :banghead::banghead:

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

They look very nice, where did you get them I need some new gear, bought a textile jacket and trousers but they seem too bulky and I like to try the stuff on in the shop to see if it fits properly. Lynne and me went out once to buy some garlic bread and came home with a £1200 computer.:laugh:

Nice gear. I am a sucker for when stores have a sale. I "think" I am getting a bargin. Is it such a bargin when you don't need it in the first place?

nice gear :beerchug: that's why i try to stay away from places that sell items that i like :laugh:

They look very nice, where did you get them I need some new gear, bought a textile jacket and trousers but they seem too bulky and I like to try the stuff on in the shop to see if it fits properly. Lynne and me went out once to buy some garlic bread and came home with a £1200
computer.:laugh:

Mr Newman, I got them from Bikers world in Coleshill near Birmingham. They have a places in Daventry, as well as Worcester.Bikers World Home

Nice gear. I am a sucker for when stores have a sale. I "think" I am getting a bargin. Is it such a bargin when you don't need it in the first place?

That's the problem There was no sale on at the time so paid full price.:banghead:

Really we are just trying to be supportive...of Suzuki sales. :laugh:

All for supporting Suzuki sales an all, in these tough economic times :whistle:,I was kinda looking for some support my way but guess I'll have to do that myself but I'm just :deadhorse: :laugh:

Back