Wheely gone wrong,

HayabusaEPT

Registered
be careful when you guys are wheeling. This guy 12 o'clocked it at about 70mph.

000_0318__2_.JPG

Yeah, prime example of why you need leathers, especially if you are going to be ass'n off (pun intended)

I dunno, Looks a more like he did an 8:40 than a 12 O'clock...  OK Looks like I am going to be buying me some draggin jeans here in just a few minutes...  That looks painful...  Or maybe some of the Icon reinforced pants.  Hell I dunno...  I mean I get hot enough just wearing jeans and leather, I don't know how I would fare wearing leather pants as well... Still...  Maybe just some kevlar reinforced drawers huh?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079614880 -->

Thank GOD he has 'frame sliders' huh? [SARC!]
smile.gif

leathers are not hot if you keep the air speed high enough ;)

I am with you lobo she was hot. LOL All in all 70 MPH he is up standing with a little road rash on his ass. He is very lucky. The bike doesnt even look that bad. Very very lucky. I am considering draggin jeans I do some wheelies and with the power of the Busa 4th gear in a wheelie transltes into above 100 MPH on one wheel.

I am with you lobo she was hot. LOL All in all 70 MPH he is up standing with a little road rash on his ass. He is very lucky. The bike doesnt even look that bad. Very very lucky. I am considering draggin jeans I do some wheelies and with the power of the Busa 4th gear in a wheelie transltes into above 100 MPH on one wheel.
My buddy Ben rides out 2nd gear wheelies and doesn't touch down until 125+MPH...

I would think 4th gear would put you in the 160+MPH range... That is a bit SICK!

Wheelies in first gear only for me, thank you very much, and never for more than 30 or 40 feet. I am too afraid of wrecking my baby. But boy is it fun to pop those little power wheelies in first gear. I will never stop doing that, it is too much fun!

Back