What's the midnight crew doing?

Hanging out...everyone else is alseep. Well, not my wife. She works 3 nights a week so she can stay home durin the day with the kids. Shes a sleep tech so shes watching other people sleep.

Hanging out...everyone else is alseep. Well, not my wife. She works 3 nights a week so she can stay home durin the day with the kids. Shes a sleep tech so shes watching other people sleep.

That's interesting. What are you doing up?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trying to fall asleep.. Stupid org :banghead:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Having a root beer, watching Poker After Dark, and browsing new bikes. :beerchug:

Sitting on a curb outside the bars, waiting for.my ride to leave so we can eat, then sleep.

Droid via Tapatalk

I have a hard time falling asleep when my wife is not in the bed next to me.

That's funny, I have a hard time sleeping when your wife IS in bed next to me...
:rofl:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Working on the day's invoicing in Quickbooks getting the invoices & PO's sent out. Summer schedule has me working till 3am every day, up at 8am back at it.

Spent a lot of time working on LinkedIN today updating that site. Lot of industry people out there to connect with.

My 2yr old is still up! Go to sleep kid.

I miss my warm bed and ceiling fan.

working working my friends!!!!! how is everyone? had a nasty storm roll through here this evening made my life miserable here.

I went to bed 10:30 ish...woke up (thunderstorms) about 2:15 or so....couldnt get back to sleep so thought I`d see what `Bots is `stiring up`:rofl:

lol...three of us at it and awake cause of the storm!!!! Heya donnie my brother good to see ya awake!!! was the storm rough at your place too?
was goping to text ya when i saw ya on but didnt wanna wake the household up!

The storm we had is the.reason I am working.

Lineman???

ViperBlu...BLACKbusa..where did you go...was going to ask if you wanted to meet up tomorrow? I was thinking maybe Bass Pro Shop..if they are not under water?...or somewhere across the new S. Omaha Bridge..IDK..not that familiar with C.B.

Back