What's more irritating...

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
What's more irritating.
1. The fact that it's been BEAUTIFUL outside for the last couple weeks and you can't ride due to your bike being apart.

Or..

2. The engine you dropped off at the shop 2 weeks ago hasn't moved or been worked on in any manner.
And it's freakin hella nice outside and you can't ride.

banghead.gif
pissed.gif

I remember people asking me when my turbo bike would be done last November. I would say May, June, maybe July.. just being a smartass. Now it's really been that long.

Karma is kicking me back...
guns.gif

You do know that it could always be worse, right?

What if you didn't have a 'Busa in the first place?
beerchug.gif

Just think of how good it's gonna feel when you get back on the road!

How about it's beautiful outside AND your bike runs great... but you have a blown knee and can't ride? LOL

I *AM* going to Eureka in the morning - crutches, bad knee, pain...and all!

I feel for ya, bro. Hang in there...

I know it can be worse and I'm very thankful to have what I got. It's funny how something can spiral out of control. I started with a tranny fix and now I'm selling the turbo, powdercoating the frame&swingarm and doing some other things.

I remember people asking me when my turbo bike would be done last November. I would say May, June, maybe July.. just being a smartass. Now it's really been that long.  

Karma is kicking me back...  
guns.gif
Unless you've done something 'bad' (which itself is 'subjective'), it's not karma.

It's called premonition...in your case, unwitting.

Time to light a fire under your gear gurus.

Good luck, brother.

Dang trannies messing with your bike! Tell them to stay away next time! I don't care how good looking you think they are, they prolong the work you have to do to the bike!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and don't make me wanna run outta the restaurant for fear of my car being stolen... Made me laugh too much!

Seems like you always have a bike torn apart? You should look into buying a spare bike.

How about Paying TOP DOLLAR for a NEW BUSA last Year that Overheats a Year later Even though you Ride it like "Old People FU.."
SHOCKED.gif

What's more irritating.
1. The fact that it's been BEAUTIFUL outside for the last couple weeks and you can't ride due to your bike being apart.

Or..

2. The engine you dropped off at the shop 2 weeks ago hasn't moved or been worked on in any manner.
And it's freakin hella nice outside and you can't ride.

banghead.gif

pissed.gif
hello.gif

All that sucks,but"think positive".For example:just think how you going to feel when you sit on the bike after all the trouble,waiting,pain...( ....i sound like some creepy therapist).
newbie.gif

It's all good. My riding urges come and go. I'll be back out riding before I know it.

Back