whats her name

Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam)
Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-Lam)
The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-Lam)
She said, "I'm worryin' outta mind" (Bam-ba-Lam)
The damn thing gone blind (Bam-ba-Lam)
I said Oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam)

Oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam)
She really gets me high (Bam-ba-Lam)
You know that's no lie (Bam-ba-Lam)
She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-Lam)
And she's always ready (Bam-ba-Lam)

She's from Birmingham (Bam-ba-Lam)
Way down in Alabam' (Bam-ba-Lam)
Well, she's shakin' that thing (Bam-ba-Lam)
Boy, she makes me sing (Bam-ba-Lam)
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM

Like Mother .........like child

:cool:

the kid who works for me calls it the SUZUCILAC BUSALADE
ha ha - funny but what an insult, the Cadillac Escalade is an overpriced gas-guzzling piece of GM crap. The Zuki is everything the Escalade is not !!!

I just call mine baby, goodnight baby or good morning baby, come on baby - etc. etc ....

Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live skits where there were a bunch of Chicago sports fans sitting around a table at a resturaunt and discussing Chicago sports? They called the bears, da bearssss, the bulls, da Bullsss, and the cubbies, da cubsss; I call the busa, dabusa.

ha ha - funny but what an insult, the Cadillac Escalade is an overpriced gas-guzzling piece of GM crap. The Zuki is everything the Escalade is not !!!

yeah, i even have the Cadillac logo on the back, but it's refering to the ride quality and stability, and the overall pimp factor

danny will be getting new plate to going to get "ByeBye"or "U2Slow" dont know yet have to wait and see what is left peace.

'ByeBye":) :)

danny will be getting new plate to going to get "ByeBye"or "U2Slow" dont know yet have to wait and see what is left peace.

'ByeBye":) :)
Bigts,
Get a plate....express urself..... according to me a plate just expresses your state of mind and the impression you want to portray of your machine....Custom plates rock . There was a really cool thread about plates on the site somewhere.

Let me know what you decide.
dh

:devil: Here She is! :devil: Next to my M3 :devil:

My_Pictures0004.jpg

Back