whats her name

Her name is Baby.

As in when you're going into a corner too hot and you say to yourself, "Come on baby, leeeeeeen!"

You go out to the garage for a ride and say "Ok baby let's go"

I call mine "Hayckabruta" wich means something like "ouch, she's brutal" in Portuguese, and if you spell it correctly it resembles Hayabusa :tounge:

Hey L4G4RT0 -
I'm taking a cruise that leaves from Lisbon Portugal in October. We are going to stay one night in a hotel. Can you recommend someplace close to stuff to see & the cruise port? Thanks,

My wife tells me she can't log in the forum hayabusa.org from work, but every motard needs to be cautions at all times, so I won't tell what I call mine... ;-)

"The Sled" :D

I ride with much lighter sportbikes all the time. I loose some time
in the technical stuff, but gimme a couple sweepers,
or (oh, baby!) a short straight, and watch out!
The Sled 'll show 'em her tail lights.:p
Steve C.

OK, As usual nothing simple...I have named her Lilah (a derivitave Lilith).  

Lilith dates back to the bird-serpent goddess of antiquity. In Sumeria, she was portrayed as having both the wings and claws of a bird. Some reliefs show her lower half as being the body of a serpent or she is shown as a serpent with the head and breasts of a woman.   In some other contexts , Ancient Sumarian the name Lilah can be taken to mean "Night Wind".

Lilith is most well-known as the demoness/goddess who was the first woman, created by god at the same time as Adam, unlike eve who was created from Adam's rib. Lilith refused to submit to Adam's will and left the garden of Eden and was subsequently cursed by God. According to popular opinion, this tale is "evidence" that she was originally a goddess or at the very least an aspect of the great goddess and was demonized for being an independant female. 

She has also been said to be the Temptress of Night, luring men to her or stealing into their bedchambers creating lustful thoughts and collecting...Ahem...Seed...to bring her demonic children to the world.

So, Her Name Is Lilah, A strong minded woman who refused to be subserviant to a mans whim, mixed with a little bit of the other myths here and there... You end up with a Strong willed, sexy, Scary Hot, Flying lady/ whos name has been said to mean "Night Wind', or Night Demoness....

I cannot think of a more appropriate Name for an all Black 2002 SE....Seems just about right....well accept for the uh... visiting men in the middle of the night thing...I keep her safely locked up at night...

Suzi Busa. For obvious reasons. Prolly not very origonal but I don't care. The important part is she is all MINE!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think :D :D

falconOne.gif

HE'S named Caesar...named after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had when I was a kid...he was fun to ride, strong, intimidating...and just a big teddy bear...kind of like my new Busa!  :D

Back