What's "extra" In A Hayabusa?

Technically it's the same but there's a big difference in weight and power. If you lean the bike a little to much right or left when stationary it's going to the ground. It accelerates much faster and slows down a lot slower if that makes sense. It is a sneaky biotch. Respect it at all times. Great bike.

One of the first things to do is to be sure the kick stand is down. Try to park it on a slight upgrade, or leave it in first gear if you're parked slightly downhill. After the stand is down, I always grab the bars and give it a light pull to the rear to make sure the kick stand is set. If the kickstand isn't down and secure and it starts to fall it will be very difficult to keep it upright. Ask how I know.

My opinion is buy it! If you have mastered the smaller bike and have control of your right hand you have it under control. No need to hit the gym, 110 lb girls ride Harley's and they are 200+ lbs more than the Hyabusa. My Hyabusa is like riding a bicycle compared to my Harley. Go for it! Only you have the mind to tell how to ride.

Maybe consider a Yamaha FZ09, lighter, cheaper, much more forgiving and fun too! Just a thought...

There are a few busa owners in India and I think a cpl are members on this forum.
I don't think you have to worry about speed cause you may not get too far, but it's likely the traffic, bad roads and other drivers you have to watch for...ask me how I know
I suggest you buy a used for now, once you have figured out your riding style, fixed all damages, if any then buy new.

Back