What's done so far...

ffrd1340

Registered
Well I have a 2008 Hayabusa (black and grey). I have installed a Puig dark smoked windscreen, Hotbodies rear smoked tail light covers, Roland Sands bar ends (matching triple clamp and resevior covers to come), Ti-Force full 4-2-1 exhaust (carbon), Power Commander usb 3 with a custom tune, carbon look tank bra installed, and black ASV C5 levers. xenon king 6000k's were just ordered and the gilles rear black sets should be ordered in a couple of weeks. Her's a couple of pics just snapped in the garage since it's raining outside :unhappy:

Once it stops raining... I'll take some new pics outside with the helmet and some sunlight :)

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!!!!

You'll love the ASV levers. I have the standard length C5 levers on the Busa. I'm putting a set on my CBR too.

yeah the asv's are wayyyyy better than stock. i actually liked them so much... i called up ASV and asked them if they were hiring. lol. I had some issues with fitment (turns out Suzuki changed from one part # to another early in the middle of production) so I had send some back and get new ones. ASV's customer service was so nice and full of info and willing to help.... i was like, man i wanna work for these guys.

Back