PING Sponsors

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for the Puig double-bubble (it's light smoke, but they call it "smoke") for my '05 Busa LE. Puig shows it as part No. 0953H. What's the cost to my door in Philadelphia, PA? Seems like you can't order directly from Puig unless you're a dealer?

Also, I'm looking at the Puig Rear Hugger, either in carbon (part No. 1470C) or black (part No. 1470N). What's the cost to my door for these? And, anyone, what's required to install this--removing the rear wheel, or is it just a bolt/screw-on?

Thanks in advance.

(05 Busa LE @ Jul. 14 2007,07:55) I'm looking for the Puig double-bubble (it's light smoke, but they call it "smoke") for my '05 Busa LE.  Puig shows it as part No. 0953H.  What's the cost to my door in Philadelphia, PA?  Seems like you can't order directly from Puig unless you're a dealer?

Also, I'm looking at the Puig Rear Hugger, either in carbon (part No. 1470C) or black (part No. 1470N).  What's the cost to my door for these?  And, anyone, what's required to install this--removing the rear wheel, or is it just a bolt/screw-on?

Thanks in advance.
call 301-473-9191

There you go!
super.gif

Back