blacked out lights

RacerV, I sent you a private message about my post last night...Mia Culpa, my friend...I omitted one word accidently due to being at work and not checking my wording carefully enough. My post was deleted by Twoton...correctly so!! What I meant to say was that I hoped Darwin's theory of weeding out the gene pool did not, I repeat, did not apply to you. It was a terrible mistake and I hope you can forgive me for not carefully scanning my wordage. Hope the best for you...and I hope you accept apologies...2hip

I got the hotbodies rear turn signal / tail cover kit. I installed, thought it looked sweet. Then I let my brother ride my bike one night and followed him home. I couldn't see jack, it's a miracle I made it through the couple of weeks I had it installed. The following day I pulled the tail light cover off. I left the turn signal covers on, they still look sweet and imop don't cause me to risk my life. If you want to live to ride another day, don't smoke out your tail light.

I saw a Nissan "Silvia" with blacked out lights almost get flattened by a truck a few weeks ago. If you looked closely, his brake lights and indicator was flashing, but could barely see it at all.

It wouldn't have been a big loss to have one less of those one the road, but you'd be toast on a bike. That changed my mind about getting these myself..

Still look cocked tho.

Back