whats a fair price for a PCII  (used)

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
whats fair....what would you pay ?

it was used for a few months , its all there cept for the orig box . Disc/cable/couple stickers....blah blah blah

whats fair ?

Thanks genitalmen .

hav a good 1.....RSD.

I would say $85....mebbe even down ta $75. Sounds about right to me. But then again....I never had one. (light bulb lights on top of head)

Hey Rubbah! Will the PCII work wonders on me 99?

Actually, nevermind...I just remembered something: I'm as broke as a 10 cent whore on a slow night. Not to mention I gotta spend on that map too...and I don't even have a full exhaust or race filter! Oh well...let's see....10cents tonight, about 'nother 10-20 cents tomorrow night...and then....

Hey Rubbah! Will the PCII work wonders on me 99?

Not to mention I gotta spend on that map too...
ya.....a PCII is what ya want/need fer yer ancient piece o crap......kiddin kiddin.......I have a 2000 , an' to top it off , its Canadian YUK . You can always use the givin' map , no need for a custom right away . yer a smart boy , you could dial one in pretty well I'm guessin .

But you cant have mine....you cheap bastid [75 bucks] .

It costs 75 $ to go to a movie these days .

hav a cheap-ass one........RSD.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
all right....ya got me! So I'm a scrooge! we all gotta eke out a livin somehow, eh?

Yer too sharp fer me, Rubbah. And $75 for a fuggin' movie? What the fug kind o' movie costs ya $75? Let me know who's chargin' ya dat much, and I'll personally fug his nads up fer ya...mebbe I can sick my chihuahua on 'em.

Now let's see...who else can I try and convince that a PCII is only worth $65.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

a PCII is only worth $65.....  
laugh.gif
SHMOOVE.....real shmoove .

down ta 65 R we ....yer not helpin man not a    in' bit .

Now go to bed you big ol' Guamian....

schweet dreams.....RSD.
hehe...actually, we called Guamanians. But yer real close, Rubbah! For that, you get a cold one!
beerchug.gif

And $65? Aww man, Rubb! Do ya know how many nights I hafta ho myself out at 10cents a lick? That's over a year....heck! It's over two years!!

Yeah well, thas cool. I know dem PCII's are worth more'n dat. Somewhere around the range that Ride or Fish posted up.

But then again....$55 ain't so bad a deal either....

RSD, I'll give ya a no BS answer...

$150-200 range.

I paid $175 for everything (manual, cable, CD, in orginal box). Bought it used from Quazy about 3 months ago.

I forget what they are new....

NEwayz, they sell around that price over on suzukihayabusa.org all day long. Go over there and do a search if ya wanna...

there ya go, Rubb....150 to 200. Wow. What a bunch a greedy bastids!
laugh.gif

So I guess that's it then. 150 to 200 green ones. On the other hand, getting one for $45 could be such a steal!!! (hint hint)

RSD,  I'll give ya a no BS answer...

$150-200 range.

I paid $175 for everything (manual, cable, CD, in orginal box).  Bought it used from Quazy about 3 months ago.

I forget what they are new....

NEwayz, they sell around that price over on suzukihayabusa.org all day long.  Go over there and do a search if ya wanna...
thx man....150-200 eh....

So that pineapple eaten mutha fuggah was tryin' to stick it to Ol' Rubbah .

That PacificBusta......

OK, thats it....no fuggin Christmas present for that Guamanian.

Back