what would you do for the win?

Good on them for banning him. Making an already dangerous situation even worse by purposely throwing himself in the middle of the track. And doing a very poor acting job by the way.

Good job of cleaning up the sport :rofl:

seems like that rider and this snake have something in common

nomnom.jpg

Now rider :corner:

dunce.jpg

nomnom.jpg

dunce.jpg

Ah hahahhaahh!

That is the worst acting since mexican T.V.

Holy frijoles.

I guess he took a page from The Ricky Bobbly Rulez of Racing :laugh: "If your not 1st your last!"....................:rofl:

Wow, over the years I have seen many soccer players take a dive to stop play but that was impressive. I do applaud the sportsmen that stopped to help him out.
Too bad they didn't have a can of the "magic" freeze spray my coach had. That stuff will fix you right up. :laugh:

Seriously?? SERIOUSLY!!

??? yes SERIOUSLY.................:rofl: The only bright spot is when the other riders stop to help him. Shows the comaraderie amongst riders :thumbsup: That guy should get banned and those that helped him should get free track time or some compensation :whistle:

VERY POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!
he wiped out, had mechanical issues and when he saw he was going to get lapped by a bunch of riders, he throws himself on the track. that fella didn't faint at all!

bad form Ol Bean, Bad form!

Back