What would you buy?

Tango1300

Registered
Well... I have the opportunity to get a demo bike. I can pick just about anything other than a GSXR1000. I could pick one, but its just not what I want... two crazy-fast sportbikes!

I'm leaning towards the M109R, but then I keep hearing rumors that the B-King is coming! I also have a Bandit 1250 on its way and I am wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge about that bike too.

I'm wide open for suggestions!

If you're looking for a cruiser, the M109R is a nice one. A guy at work just got rid of his Ninja ZX-9R for an M109R. He LOVES it! He said it's got LOTS of power and it's fun to ride, too.

FWIW...

I would absolutely go for the M109R ... best looking cruiser out there in my opinion.
super.gif

Can't go wrong with the Hayabusa/M109R combination ... if I had the cash & opportunity, that's the route I would go.
biggrin.gif

If i were about 6 inches taller, 40 lbs stronger and money was no problem... i'd go with m109... damn sexy cruiser IMO... I sat on one at the dealer... it was way heavy for me and the seat was WAY to wide for me to put my feet down. I've noticed that people on this board for the most part, arent vertically challenged like me and basically weigh alot more than me so those probably arent an issue for you....
lurk.gif

B-King Dbl cheese burger, Dam I'm hungry!

Oh BTW M109R !

(SuzukiRider @ May 03 2007,19:06) I would absolutely go for the M109R ... best looking cruiser out there in my opinion.  
super.gif

Can't go wrong with the Hayabusa/M109R combination ... if I had the cash & opportunity, that's the route I would go.  
biggrin.gif
Great combo!
smile.gif

(SuzukiRider @ May 03 2007,19:06) I would absolutely go for the M109R ... best looking cruiser out there in my opinion.  
super.gif

biggrin.gif
I had been considering this as well.

There's a Zuki dealer by where I work and I've sat on a few of his 109's. The problem for me lately is he has three Triumph Rocket III's sitting right by his parts counter. This bike is a sexy bad boy too. If my choice was Zuki only, the M109R would be a no brainer.
But for me today, with the Rocket being about 3k more, I'm giving it a hard look.

Tango - I bought my Busa from your store last year. I'd like to hook-up on some of your group rides if that's okay? If you work on Sat., I can swing by to meet you and get info on upcoming rides. Let me know.
Thanks,
Bill

DRZ400 S/M.  The super motarding seems like it would be fun to play with for a while.....Pass all your buddies in the twisties and pull wheelies without fear of expensive F' ups.

Or the Burgman 650. For a Scooter that thing hauls ass and I really enjoyed pulling up to lights in traffic and just putting a foot down.No clutch, shifting,etc.I rode a customer friend of mines for a while.It was cool.

SV1000- Fun bike to ride, good torque, bare bones light sportbike...

If it were me I'd like to get something off the wall different than my Busa...The 109r is too heavy for my 165lb self..

(SuzukiRider @ May 03 2007,21:06) I would absolutely go for the M109R ... best looking cruiser out there in my opinion.  
super.gif

biggrin.gif
This is where I would put my money, if I had any; Big +1

I got the load on the B-King. They will be very limited and going ONE to each dealer. So... we all know what will happen to the pricing on those. I probably will not even get a chance to ride it.

LOL!!

(Tango1300 @ May 04 2007,16:21) I got the load on the B-King.  They will be very limited and going ONE to each dealer.  So... we all know what will happen to the pricing on those.  I probably will not even get a chance to ride it.

LOL!!
bummer

how's the new bandit in HP?

M109
bowdown.gif

Blue with stripe at dealer.I thought by the pictures it would look stupid but it looks AWESOME!! in person. Always draws a crowd at the bike shop.

Back