What was Arnold thinking.

Look how messed up cali is

Let's see... live in a state with the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Sierra Nevada mountains on the other. Redwood trees, salmon in the creeks, wine country, no rain from May to November, the Central Valley -- largest and most beautiful agricultural area in the world -- whale watching and surfing, the San Diego Zoo and Monterey aquarium, Big Sur, the Mendocino Coast, forests, deserts and sequioas, Yosemite Park, Death Valley, Disneyland, the San Francisco Bay, breakfast on the docks in Tiburon and then wander over to Eric Schoenberg's best guitar shop in the world..

Or

Live in a rustbelt state with bugs and rain and black snow and slush. Have to root for Michael Vick or the Pirates, bordered by New Jersey, New York, West Virginia and Ohio. Lake Erie...

Hmmm... see now, I grew up east of Cleveland Ohio so I kinda know the lay of the land

Boy that's a tough call...

Since he is married into the Kennedys, maybe it was from his drinkin days :laugh:

Yeah, all Irish are a bunch of drunks just like all people from Alabama have six fingers like the rest of their cousins...

Really, this isn't ANYONE'S business other than Arnolds, his Wife's and the Family. This is one reason I have VERY LITTLE RESPECT for our Media over here :beerchug:

He could have picked someone bettter looking . I mean its not right but , if you are going to cheat at least move up not down.

True! look at Mary-Jo Kapeckny....she THREW herself out of the car and over the bridge to get away from the Kennedys!!

What was Arnie thinking....??? Easy......girl, just like every other guy.....24/7.....The Sperminator!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's see... live in a state with the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Sierra Nevada mountains on the other. Redwood trees, salmon in the creeks, wine country, no rain from May to November, the Central Valley -- largest and most beautiful agricultural area in the world -- whale watching and surfing, the San Diego Zoo and Monterey aquarium, Big Sur, the Mendocino Coast, forests, deserts and sequioas, Yosemite Park, Death Valley, Disneyland, the San Francisco Bay, breakfast on the docks in Tiburon and then wander over to Eric Schoenberg's best guitar shop in the world..

Or

Live in a rustbelt state with bugs and rain and black snow and slush. Have to root for Michael Vick or the Pirates, bordered by New Jersey, New York, West Virginia and Ohio. Lake Erie...

Hmmm... see now, I grew up east of Cleveland Ohio so I kinda know the lay of the land

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbsup:

Really, this isn't ANYONE'S business other than Arnolds, his Wife's and the Family. This is one reason I have VERY LITTLE RESPECT for our Media over here :beerchug:

The person paying the price for all this is the son. Wish people would just let them deal with this in private. Bad enough having to deal with something like this in the regular world. I can't even imagine what it is like being public figure. Sending prayers of strength and protection for the child.

The person paying the price for all this is the son. Wish people would just let them deal with this in private. Bad enough having to deal with something like this in the regular world. I can't even imagine what it is like being public figure. Sending prayers of strength and protection for the child.

So true...and sad. It's always the kids that bear the true cost. And, unfortunately, the kids often simply "learn" that such poor behavior is simply "part of life" and go on to repeat the behavior in their own lives.

Ain't it "funny" that parents will ALL say things like "Oh, my children are EVERYTHING." or "Nothing is more important to me than my kids. I would do ANYTHING for them." Yet, when it comes down to it, so many parents can't even keep their pants on for the sake of their spouse and not even for the sake of their kids. :(

Maybe the whole thing IS gonna fall apart on May 21st. If so, it's al Arnie's fault! Well, and some of the Kennedy's and don't forget those dipsticks what ride Harley Davidsons -- they get some of the blame two. I know it's "too," but "two" seems more appropriate seeing as I'm talking about Harley riders and what being I'm won ...two.

Maybe the whole thing IS gonna fall apart on May 21st. If so, it's al Arnie's fault! Well, and some of the Kennedy's and don't forget those dipsticks what ride Harley Davidsons -- they get some of the blame two. I know it's "too," but "two" seems more appropriate seeing as I'm talking about Harley riders and what being I'm won ...two.

??? ??? ???

Yeah, all Irish are a bunch of drunks just like all people from Alabama have six fingers like the rest of their cousins...

I was implying that the Kennedys were drinkers and Arnie is from Austria. ???

Or

You always say the nicest things. You forgot to mention $5.00/gallon gas, horrible smog, tons of illegal immigrants, horrible tax, rolling blackouts, terrible traffic, etc. but yeah, Cali is pretty cool otherwise.

You always say the nicest things. You forgot to mention $5.00/gallon gas, horrible smog, tons of illegal immigrants, horrible tax, rolling blackouts, terrible traffic, etc. but yeah, Cali is pretty cool otherwise.

$5/gal, $4/gal...it's all the same once it got over $1/gal. :laugh:

Smog in LA maybe, not much worse than half the rest of the country:
City Mayors: The most polluted US cities
Calif has smog cities, for sure. But so does PA, KY, WV and even your OH. And Cali has more room to run from the smog.

Here in the nations capital metro area, we have an equal share of illegal immigrants. And has anyone been to the midwest manufacturing facilities? You'll find an AMAZING proportion of illegals in some of those places too. So again, Cali may be in that boat but not without company from other states.

Taxes: Well, again, sure, Cali collects taxes and it's not the lowest, but there are plenty of competing states in that realm as well. Check it out:
Tax-Friendly Places 2007 | 8 | CNNMoney.com
State tax levels in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cali ain't even in the top 10 per those documents.

Rolling blackouts. Well, tough to argue that one since I've never heard of that for anywhere else in the country and this appears to be a current issue with more blackouts ordered today. On the other hand, Cali is just a smaller scale example of where we're all headed eventually. :whistle:

Traffic: I've driven in LA at rush hour, not much, but I have. They may have more people/cars, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY has worse traffic than our nations capital metro area. We are routinely tied or swapping for 1st and 2nd place with LA for worst traffic in the country but I'm here to tell ya that I would rather drive in LA traffic ANY DAY over DC traffic. Their traffic jams move at 1/2 speed on the freeway...ours move at 5 mph, stop and go at that and that's if there are no accidents or other issues during rush hour. Add anything else and BOOM!, traffic STOPS. Too sunny, too rainy, cop giving ticket on shoulder, etc...all of it will drop traffic to crawl. Heaven forbid something is actually relevant to traffic flow, like a blocked lane. Trust me, DC wins this one hands down.

Oh, and LA is just one tiny part of Cali. Lot's of Cali has much more relaxed traffic conditions and of course, they have loads of fantastic roads that aren't all chewed up from winter rains freezing into potholes. :)

Cali, here we come! :)

$5/gal, $4/gal...it's all the same once it got over $1/gal. :laugh:

Smog in LA maybe, not much worse than half the rest of the country:
City Mayors: The most polluted US cities
Calif has smog cities, for sure. But so does PA, KY, WV and even your OH. And Cali has more room to run from the smog.

Here in the nations capital metro area, we have an equal share of illegal immigrants. And has anyone been to the midwest manufacturing facilities? You'll find an AMAZING proportion of illegals in some of those places too. So again, Cali may be in that boat but not without company from other states.

Taxes: Well, again, sure, Cali collects taxes and it's not the lowest, but there are plenty of competing states in that realm as well. Check it out:
Tax-Friendly Places 2007 | 8 | CNNMoney.com
State tax levels in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cali ain't even in the top 10 per those documents.

Rolling blackouts. Well, tough to argue that one since I've never heard of that for anywhere else in the country and this appears to be a current issue with more blackouts ordered today. On the other hand, Cali is just a smaller scale example of where we're all headed eventually. :whistle:

Traffic: I've driven in LA at rush hour, not much, but I have. They may have more people/cars, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY has worse traffic than our nations capital metro area. We are routinely tied or swapping for 1st and 2nd place with LA for worst traffic in the country but I'm here to tell ya that I would rather drive in LA traffic ANY DAY over DC traffic. Their traffic jams move at 1/2 speed on the freeway...ours move at 5 mph, stop and go at that and that's if there are no accidents or other issues during rush hour. Add anything else and BOOM!, traffic STOPS. Too sunny, too rainy, cop giving ticket on shoulder, etc...all of it will drop traffic to crawl. Heaven forbid something is actually relevant to traffic flow, like a blocked lane. Trust me, DC wins this one hands down.

Oh, and LA is just one tiny part of Cali. Lot's of Cali has much more relaxed traffic conditions and of course, they have loads of fantastic roads that aren't all chewed up from winter rains freezing into potholes. :)

Cali, here we come! :)
Didn't mean to question your best friend. I HAVE lived in several parts of California and while the weather is nice, there are many negatives about the place. Bjewell always has nastyness in his responses to other people hence the real reason for my response. But hey, he does need friends, I'll let him know you are on your way.

Didn't mean to question your best friend. I HAVE lived in several parts of California and while the weather is nice, there are many negatives about the place. Bjewell always has nastyness in his responses to other people hence the real reason for my response. But hey, he does need friends, I'll let him know you are on your way.

:laugh: Wasn't defending the poster. Just providing a bit of grey to the matter. ;)

And I agree that Cali, like anywhere, has it's pro's and con's.

:beerchug:

Back