Arnold Classic 09

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys and Gals:

I have been gone for the last 3 days to the Arnold Classic 09 in Columbus Ohio. I have to thank my friends for the best experience that I could have on the first outting to such an event!!

Chuck and Jennifer.....you guys were awesome! They have been going to the The Mr. Olympia and the Arnold Classic for the last 4 to 5 years. They have made some nice friends with the people who are involved in these events! They knew the ins and outs of this event. Truely an amazing experience!

My first time there and I got to meet the MAN himself!! ARNOLD!!! Yes, the GOVERNOR!!! I am still trying to get the picture to load from my friends phone. My cameras battery went dead too as I went to take a picture. We both walked into it by luck. I saw the man the night before on stage at the women's fitness finals, and thought wow that's the closest Ill ever get to meet a star like that. Chuck and I were talking about that 10 minutes before walking into were Arnold was going to be. They were forcing everyone out of the walk way. We were right there in the clearing. A security guard pushed us out of the way in to the front of the crowd. He knew we didnt have a clue what was going on. He said,"stand here." We both looked at each other and said,"there is no way we are going to see Arnold!" There was a lot of people pushing etc. to get to the front. Sure enough he came our way and we both got to shake the man's hand and have a 5 second greeting! Chuck and I are not the regular fans who jump and scream! We both said, "Hello Arnold it is nice to meet you! And we are both enjoying the show!" This stopped him from just shaking other peoples hands as he was walking by quickly. He looked at both of us and said,"it is a pleasure to meet you both and glad you are enjoying the show!" He then took a few moments to shake our hands and to click a picture from my Chucks phone. After that he was off just shaking others hands quickly and left the area to the other parts of the events at the Arnold Classic!

That was just of one many truely awesome things that I got to encounter there. I met all the body building pro's and even there wives and girlfriends. They are truely an amazing group of people to meet. Very nice and friendly!!! They didnt have that I am a star and you are a fan attitude. They were just like regular people who enjoy what they do. There were a few who acted like I am the star and you are a fan! Only a few.....but the other pro's did warn you of them. They all try to promote a very positive experience!!!!

I met Frank Mir, Forrest Griffin, and few of the last seasons UFC fighters! I got to see triple H as well as the Lou ( The Hulk!) He his one of the few that thinks he his special! I am the star attitude! I met Dexter Jackson and his wife. He is the current Mr. Olympia! And everyone who placed in the Mr. O! So much to write about etc. If you have never gone to an event like this....I recommend going to the Arnold Classic!!!! There is much more there then body building.......You got Fencing, the strong man contest, women's fitness, karate, wrestling, cheer leading, etc..... So much to see and do!!! I only saw a quarter of what was there in 2 days!!! I am going to post some pictures......So enjoy!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Me and Shawn Ray!!! Awesome guy!!!!!

HPIM1001.JPG

Phoniex from American Gladiator and I!!! She is so hot! Super nice! Chuck, Jennifer, and I got to meet her the night before going to dinner with an IFBB pro.

HPIM1093.JPG

Not the best picture but Chuck and I got the girls to pick up Jennifer for this shot!!! Jamie and Phoniex are very good friends!!!!

HPIM1018.JPG

you should have brought them all back to my house. I bet they could have pulled my tree stump out with their bare hands.

This woman is one of though hot hot rich high class models! She is married to the vice president of sony!

HPIM1085.JPG

Back