What was Arnold thinking.

Arnold Arnold Arnold, messing around with the help, getting her pregnant, having a child with her, and keeping it a secret from your wife and kids for 10 years.

What a mess.

If you have to have your indiscretion Arnold find someone, anyone, other than a maid that works in your families house !!!

What do you think Vegas is for ?

I dont think it was a secret and I fully believe Maria knew about it.
She used him for her own purposes and didn't care.
Was married to the governor is all that mattered.
Now he's done and so is she.

She was probably attractive 10yrs ago.

470_mildred_patricia_baena1_110518.jpg

I don't blame him. - I too would do anything to get away from the Kennedys...

True! look at Mary-Jo Kapeckny....she THREW herself out of the car and over the bridge to get away from the Kennedys!!

What was Arnie thinking....??? Easy......girl, just like every other guy.....24/7.....The Sperminator!!!

I wonder why i couldnt be one of them kids:laugh: You know if its been kept quiet for that many years he was unloading some cash to keep it hush hush

Conan cracked a joke last night that Arnold must actually have acting skills to have hid this for 10 years...when did he develop those? :rofl:

At least he did not come out with news he had sex with the butt..ler... :rofl:

I dont think it was a secret and I fully believe Maria knew about it.
She used him for her own purposes and didn't care.
Was married to the governor is all that mattered.
Now he's done and so is she.

He too may have used her to further his political career as well!

Bill is probably calling as we post.... Arnold ..... Bill C here..... we need to talk...:laugh:

Tiger might be able to play a few rounds of better golf now that Arnold is on the scene.. That 'sex addiction' is a BEAST :laugh:

True! look at Mary-Jo Kapeckny....she THREW herself out of the car and over the bridge to get away from the Kennedys!!

What was Arnie thinking....??? Easy......girl, just like every other guy.....24/7.....The Sperminator!!!

I just neutered my full bred Husky pup at five months old. Really did not want to, but everyone said that is the right thing to do, otherwise he will be on a mission.

Your post makes me feel better about the whole thing.:laugh:

Sigh, it is tough for a well bred man to overcome his breeding instincts, just the way god made man. (Joke everyone, OK ???)

From what I understand it's happened a few times (without the child) and Maria did know to some extent. She stayed more for a convenience and also for help with the kids.

I heard on the radio this morning that it was because Arnold is so big that he didn't know where those huge hands were all the time :laugh: Probably funnier hearing it than reading it~!~

She does have a big chest, maybe that's all it took for him to throw it all
away. Duhhhh

Back