What was Arnold thinking.

Really, this isn't ANYONE'S business other than Arnolds, his Wife's and the Family. This is one reason I have VERY LITTLE RESPECT for our Media over here :beerchug:

Except for the fact that Arnold put himself out there as a Public Figure when he decided to take office.
Public figures are open to all sorts of scrutiny and accountability especially where truthfullness is concerned. Its called being held to a higher standard.
Their words and actions affect the publics well-being.

The average working man is intitled to a private life, he is not a private working man. He is a PUBLIC figure.

When a man has been a lying cheater for at least 10 years, yeah, the public should know about his lack of integrity. Its about trusting and respecting public officials- the highest elected post in the state of California is Governor and he got exposed as being DISHONEST, we as citizens should damn well know if our leaders have issues of truthfulness !!!

Thats why it actually IS the citizens of California's business if their leader is exposed as a dishonest person.

He wasnt making donuts at a coffee shop... he was leading a State Govenment !!!

Except for the fact that Arnold put himself out there as a Public Figure when he decided to take office.
Public figures are open to all sorts of scrutiny and accountability especially where truthfullness is concerned. Its called being held to a higher standard.

The average working man is intitled to a private life, he is not a private working man. He is a PUBLIC figure.

When a man has been a lying cheater for at least 10 years, yeah, the public should know about his lack of integrity. Its about trusting and respecting public officials- the highest elected post in the state of California is Governor and he got exposed as being DISHONEST, we as citizens should damn well know if our leaders have issues of truthfulness !!!

Thats why it actually IS the citizens of California's business if their leader is exposed as a dishonest person.

He is no longer the Governor. ???

At least her name is not "Monica".

I'd be more concenred with having an honest donut maker. I EXPECT and assume all politics/politicians to be corrupt to some degree. But I need to TRUST the folks makin' my food! :laugh:

apparently she was in charge of polishing Arnold's goods, perhaps he took it a step too far :whistle:

And Vegas :poke: ... that's what Amsterdam is good for :whistle: :rofl:

Back