what the best Sprocket for street race with super car +700 hp ?

Doom_ss

Registered
hello Professionals .

I need to benefit from your experience . :please:

what the best Sprocket F/R for my hayabusa ?

I Use my bike for gust street race , with other biker's or super car +700hp in open area . :rulez:

we start from (120-140) km\h and my gear in 2 .
To 300-305 km\h

my hayabusa 03 stock , I was instal : *NOW*
1 - K&N Filter .
2 - Full Exhaust Yoshimura Carbon RS3 .
3 - NGK Spark .

soon I well add : * in this week *
- ECU Flashing .
- EXTENSION 7" .

what the best size Sprocket front and rear ? to i get mor Performance .

Thank's

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget a good map (ECU flashing or power commander),,, there is no perfect combination,,, you need to try a few options. I'd say your best bet is NOS.

You have to understand that you could not enter a Moto GP paddock and say, "hey, could I ride that shiny bike in the next race?"
You can't just jump into the .org and ask for help in going faster in an illegal race from veteran Hayabusa owners! We don't know you, it makes no sence. I have the feeling that you are suddenly on a fast motorcycle without paying any dues.....maybe I'm wrong but you must go slower, get to know people, get to know your motorcycle at a deeper level than just racing through the gears.
Good luck to you, please understand the big responsibility that goes with piloting a Hayabusa. Raydog

Dont forget a good map (ECU flashing or power commander),,, there is no perfect combination,,, you need to try a few options. I'd say your best bet is NOS.

yap , I well add 2 Options map

1- for all my part .

2- same the 1 but with used fuel C16 . ( I Selection for big race ) :thumbsup:

__

You have to understand that you could not enter a Moto GP paddock and say, "hey, could I ride that shiny bike in the next race?"
You can't just jump into the .org and ask for help in going faster in an illegal race from veteran Hayabusa owners! We don't know you, it makes no sence. I have the feeling that you are suddenly on a fast motorcycle without paying any dues.....maybe I'm wrong but you must go slower, get to know people, get to know your motorcycle at a deeper level than just racing through the gears.
Good luck to you, please understand the big responsibility that goes with piloting a Hayabusa. Raydog

I got you , Thank you for your words is important to me .

__

I hope from the administration.
Delete topic

If you have to ask this, then your not ready. Someone qualified that knows their bike would know what sprocket they would need. Every person/bike is different.

Start with a 17-38 or 18-40 if you survive a few weeks with that you should know what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least its not another:

Whats the best tire? I think the round ones made of rubber are the best:laugh:
Whats the best exhaust? Those big shinny chrome ones :laugh:

Whats a TRE?:laugh:
Tuff Ruck Eddie , i think?

I'm sorry , I just couldnt resist!

After you go 7in extension I d go to a 43- on back and leave it at that so you'll be 17-43 and if you flash ecu, extend rev limiter 5-600 so when you actually have the power to pull it you'll still have a very good top end.

assuming this is on a closed, monitored course with all the proper safety equipment, i'd say hit the bus with a 40 shot and a quick shifter (from smithabusa) and call it a day.

A stock busa vs 700 rwhp car??? is not a good day for the bike. That car will reel you in around 150!

These Saudi guys take their drag racing pretty serious. Watched a show where these guys hire American mechanics and crews to get their cars up and running, talking 1000plus hp and no driving experience, money talks, but they are into it.

Back