What tail kit do i have?

BUSAFETT

Registered
I've attached a pic of the bike I just got in Feb-  On a ride with a buddy over the weekend, they indicated that they could hardly see my turn signals flashing.

I know I don't have the Top Gun setup, but after looking at the pics I wish I did-  

If anyone can help identify the current setup, I'd appreciate it- It can also be noted that this current setup makes the turn signal lights blink a little more quickly.

Thanks,

BUSAFETT
Webmaster
beforethedarktimes.com

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142456630 -->

It looks like the Cheapo Ebay undertail some people buy , The lights SUCK and you can hardly see them. Guess you get what you pay for their only like $90. You can replace the taillights with Icemann LED Taillights their alittle expensive but worth it IMO. You also need a flash rate controler when running LED turn signals.

<!--EDIT|camaro69_4542003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142457116 -->

it is the hotbodies undertail, if you have wires coming out the back as apposed to bulbs being there...
the light output sux...

I have the same one,that came with the bike when I bought it.
Trying to remember what it was. I put some more turn signals on it and now you can see them.The only time you can see them real good is at night,but that does not work when it is in the day time.

Thanks guys for the info-  Where can I get the Icemann LEDs and flash rate controller?

BUSAFETT

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142458529 -->

Yep, the turn signals and the brake lights are all in one- The LEDs on the sides are what are showing the turn signals right now.

I am located in MD and have to get the bike inspected by month-end. I'm hoping they'll let me through with the current setup and then I can buy the new lights after for safety reasons. But I also wanted to have a "Plan B" in case they don't pass the bike. The seller swears the bike passed as-is in NJ, so we'll see what happens.

BUSAFETT

Back