What ramp for Harbor Freight trailer?

IG.

Registered
I did the search, but still not sure. The trailer bed is approx. 22" above ground level.

First consideration is the ramp length to make sure the plastics/oil drain plug clear the trailer edge. I am eyeing a 69" non-curved ramp form Harbor Freight. There is also plenty of ramps on ebay. What do you guys have? What would you recommend? What to avoid? Bike has stock height. There are some more expensive and pretty good ramps, but they fold in the middle instead of along their length which makes it too square to conveniently store in the trailer.

My second consideration is that the ramp should be at least 38" wide so I can ride the bike on/off the trailer and be able to put my feet down.

My third consideration is that I should be able to put the ramp down on the trailer next to the bike. Since the trailer width is 48" and the bike sits in the middle and tires' width takes a bit of space, what's left for the ramp is about 19"-20" of width. OK, maybe the ramp can go a bit off the trailer bed till it hits the fender, so maybe a couple of inches more.

My fourth consideration is that the empty space in between the rods of which the ramp is usually constructed should be small enough so that my foot doesn't fall through, and so that the bike's wheels don't jump up and down when I ride the bike on. This can also affect clearance.

Back