what nfl team still undefeated?

HOLE SHOT KID

Registered
I dont follow football that close anybody know???

Browns over squeelers

giants over jags

colts in a blowout over cowbabys
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

lurk.gif

hE WILL LEARN 2 SHARE THE BALL WITH INDY DEFFENSE

rock.gif
rock.gif

1933771208.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38189648_.jpg

muscle.gif

rock.gif

4:40 to go and Indy is pushing to hopefully tie it up or go for 2 and pull this out in the last minute!! GO COLTS!!

You see, what had happened was..............BOOM! Was that HSK falling off the bandwagon?

The simple fact is this, the colt defense is still soft, 7 of there wins were by 7 points or less and hanging on by the skin of there teeth. They will fall on there face AGAIN in the playoffs......

(GSXTacy @ Nov. 19 2006,19:flamethrowing:) You see, what had happened was..............BOOM! Was that HSK falling off the bandwagon?

The simple fact is this, the colt defense is still soft, 7 of there wins were by 7 points or less and hanging on by the skin of there teeth. They will fall on there face AGAIN in the playoffs......
beerchug.gif
...even w/ home field advantage, no defense = no ring.

Cant say i didnt expect Dallas to win but man... i got a 2 fer to day.. Jimmie Johnson won the Nextel Cup and Dallas beat the Colts! What a great day!!!
super.gif

it was coming .sooner or later
no one goes undefeated in pro ball, i can not even see college teams going undefeated if they played the same schedule.

Thanks Cowboys. I don't care for either team, but I am a Dol-fan.

Hey class of '72 ... time to pop the bubbly!
super.gif
all_coholic.gif

Back