• colts will inflict pain +win in 4th q

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manning will be on bench 4th colts up bye 4td,s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
9-13-09 Indianapolis 4 get the preseason here comes Peyton Manning+friends.

Colts will start the march 2 superbowl over jags.

Beware of new rookie sensation. Donald Brown

Offensive Rookie of the Year — Donald Brown, Colts RB

Donald Brown could be Indy's main man in the running game. (Scott Boehm / Getty Images)

It's a bit of a risk here with Joseph Addai in the picture. But Brown is a total stud and ready-made to dominate. He has pure power, speed, a high football IQ, can pass protect and has a great attitude. All of the above is vital when you are playing with Peyton Manning. And remember how awful the Colts' running attack was last year? Addai was terrible in short-yardage situations, a strength for Brown. I think the former UConn star will supplant Addai by midseason and accumulate the necessary yards to win the award.

Choosing this award was perhaps my biggest debate, with Arizona's stud running back, Chris "Beanie" Wells and Denver running back Knowshon Moreno a nose away
quote fox sports

Im little worried about deffense but the 1 preseason that Manning+crew played a 1/4 they went right down field+scored 2 times .

I think they got something with this rookie ADDAI IS FAST BUT LACKS POWER PUNCH IT IN ON GOAL LINE SITUATIONS BROWN WILL SOLVE THIS PROB.

- Rock N Roll Pt. 1 Go Blue Remix[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
- Indianapolis Colts vs Lions 12-14-08 Bean Soup Contest by Zack Legend[/url]

- Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens - AFC Divisional 2007[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Jax.........it's gonna be the same old story again this year. We'll be VERY LUCKY to be 8-8. I'm thinking more like 6-10 :banghead:

Back