tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

yup, thats what its like .

BUT, DO NOT ,I REPEAT DO NOT DRINK THAT WEASEL PISS

hav one.....RSD.

So many beavers, Rubbah? Damn....I would be in heaven...shavin 'em all!
you slightly sik mutha fugga.....

Pacific my man..... have I got just the sport for you . One of the hot little chics at work told me about it . She's into competitive swimming. Apparantly they have "Shave Parties".

Take it easy......calm down....no need to make the keyboard all sticky .

Yup.....SHAVE PARTIES . All the hot little babes get together an' are you ready SHAVE EVERY INCH .

Its really true . They do . I went out with this girl a couple yrs ago . Smooth as a Prom Queens thighs .

hav a wet 1......RSD.

Good Gravy!!!! Damn!!! Some of them swimmin girlies have quite the hot bod! Good on ya, Rubb! I wanna have your skillz one day....mebbe I can get one o' dem girlies.

Heheh...."shave party"...I like that one. Mebbe kinda like this?

s32a17.jpg

Pacific my man..... have I got just the sport for you . One of the hot little chics at work told me about it . She's into competitive swimming. Apparantly they have "Shave Parties".

Yup.....SHAVE PARTIES .  All the hot little babes get together an'   are you ready    SHAVE EVERY INCH .

Its really true .  They do . I went out with this girl a couple yrs ago .  Smooth as a Prom Queens thighs .

hav a wet 1......RSD.
Is there a video?

Come on Rubba!

Share with your friends!

Yup.....SHAVE PARTIES .  All the hot little babes get together an'   are you ready    SHAVE EVERY INCH .

Its really true .  They do . I went out with this girl a couple yrs ago .  Smooth as a Prom Queens thighs .

hav a wet 1......RSD.
Is there a video?

Come on Rubba!

Share with your friends!
You mean you made a video with her too, Rubb? Damn! Da Rubbah....da ultimate pimp!

Heheh...."rubberpimpin'thewholetown".

You da man, Rubbah. You da man.

Back