What is your favorite...

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
I haven't had a bowl of cereal for years, but just wondering what type of cereal eaters we have around here. Some favorites from my past.

Grape Nuts

Cap N Crunch

cinnamon toast crunch

Coco puffs.
Coco krispies.
Coco pebbels.
Well Coco almost anything.
smile.gif

CapnCrunch for me. And for those of you who are wondering, why isn't the Cap'n an Admiral yet? It is a little known fact that the Cap'n WAS an Admiral at one time. After a tremendous outpouring from his fans, the Quaker Oats Company decided to promote the Cap'n. But Admiral Crunch quickly became bored with his desk job at Crunch Headquarters. And after a small mishap with the Crunch Berrie and Crunch Biscuit machine (at the hands of two recently promoted new co-Cap'ns) he decided that he was truly the best one suited for the role as the Cap'n. He soon requested his old position again, and he went back to being the best Cap'n that Crunch Headquarters has ever had. He is much happier now!

cpn_crunch_haworth.gif

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148757030 -->

I was always a Captain Crunch Berry dude before they changed it to the multi berry thang, bring back just the berries.... :o(  

I like the Ooops! All Berries - that rocks!

Also:

Fruity Pebbles
Cookie Crisp (If I can keep my kids away from it!)
Frosted Mini Wheats
Raisin Bran Crunch

Grape nuts, yuck! Works well for oil dry though. Corn Pops for me.

Grape nuts!!!!! YUMMM!!!! and Shredded wheat. However, I haven't had a bowl of cereal in years.

PeanutButter Capncrunch with Quick chocolate milk ..Man what a munchy fix that was the good old days..

I like good ole' Frosted Flakes. By the way this is the second food topic i've seen on here today. What's up with that?

I eat a lot of cereal. I love Grape Nuts with honey, Life, Capt'n Crunch, Corn Pops and Raisin Bran with honey.

Capt'n crunch!!

I quit eating Grape Nuts when Euel Gibbons died eatin' pine nuts.....

"many parts are edible...."
laugh.gif

Haven't had Cookie Crips in years! Good stuff! I also like Rice Crispies, Captain Crunch (various flavors), Kix, and Rice Checks. Damn, now I've got the munchies and it almost midnight here!
sad.gif

CapnCrunch for me. And for those of you who are wondering, why isn't the Cap'n an Admiral yet? It is a little known fact that the Cap'n WAS an Admiral at one time. After a tremendous outpouring from his fans, the Quaker Oats Company decided to promote the Cap'n. But Admiral Crunch quickly became bored with his desk job at Crunch Headquarters. And after a small mishap with the Crunch Berrie and Crunch Biscuit machine (at the hands of two recently promoted new co-Cap'ns) he decided that he was truly the best one suited for the role as the Cap'n. He soon requested his old position again, and he went back to being the best Cap'n that Crunch Headquarters has ever had. He is much happier now!

cpn_crunch_haworth.gif
You sir have way too much time on your hands.

Lucky Charms
Cocco Puffs
Frosted Mini Wheats
Strawberries Special K
Peanutbutter Captain Crunch
Rain Bran

Hell just about anything. Not too picky. But I am watching what I eat alot more so I am sticking to the Mini Wheats and Special K

Back