What is your biggest fear realistically when you get on that bike?

I try to ride with a clear mind and if I'm not feeling it that day the bike stays in the garage ( I mean livingroom).
I feel you there...there are days when it is beautiful and a great day to ride but I just don't feel like riding so the bike sits, there are other days when I don't want to get off it...

One of my biggest fear is that I will get tired of riding...I know it will happen eventually but I've waited a long time to get a bike like this so I hope it's not soon.

When and if it happens, I know I will have the common sense to do what's right.
and I will be waiting at the airport for you to pick me up,drive me to your place and sign over the title. Then I can start to make my dream of multiple Busa's come true.
That's what you meant right....
Rubb.

Fear is an interesting concept
and sometimes hard to escape .

I always fear accidents etc .

And loose items flying
around on the highway .

Hitting an animal etc .

But I think life is about risk
no matter what we do . . .

I try to ride with a clear mind

and if I am not feeling it on that day
the bike stays in the garage
( I mean living room ) .

:poke:

346.gif

#GuyCouldDie ~ #JustWalkingNearTheRoad ~ #NeverKnow ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
and I will be waiting at the airport for you to pick me up,drive me to your place and sign over the title. Then I can start to make my dream of multiple Busa's come true.
That's what you meant right....
Rubb.
Sure....of course it would be a boring bike to you..after riding that beast of yours.

What makes them run out when we pass? Evolution seems to have passed them by. They should haul azz the moment they feel pavement under their hooves, but even then, why jump out when they hear a noise? Birds too, I just missed a turkey today. They actually can fly it seems. This one took to the air just about eye level as we passed each other, him/her right in front of me.

Sure....of course it would be a boring bike to you..after riding that beast of yours.
Not to worry my friend. I still need "Touring Busa" "Twisties Busa" and "Pimp Daddy Busa."
Pimp daddy Busa would be absolutely useless...but would have a 10+ rating in the showing off category. Pimped out Busa's for all my Org buddies when I win the lottery.
Example below...had this pic on my lappy desktop for a while.

Not to worry my friend. I still need "Touring Busa" "Twisties Busa" and "Pimp Daddy Busa."
Pimp daddy Busa would be absolutely useless...but would have a 10+ rating in the showing off category. Pimped out Busa's for all my Org buddies when I win the lottery.
Example below...had this pic on my lappy desktop for a while.

View attachment 1617925

You actually ride that thing?:D

Stupid people is my fear.
don't be afraid of stupid people(generally anyone not riding a motorcycle)just be your normal smart self and whatever stupid does won't affect you.:beerchug:

or........pity the fools as you blast by them:devil:

Realistically
and honestly ?

My biggest fear is
my ego overwriting
my riding ability . . .

:banana:

Back